True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

why is tutuu a good vote you think?

I feel like ur a wolf trying to plant the seeds of paranoia

Ur avatar doesnt help ur cause

1 Like

Shade me more, tutuu.

It makes my vote on you is more justified

If you are town, you shouldn’t antagonize me just because you are half-joking

If icgd flips town obviously we should evaluate and not sleepwalk into the next execution

1 Like

Antagonize = suspect u?

I shouldnt suspect u? What even?

Why first of all, and second if im not allowed, why are u allowed to suspect me?

This is my thought exactly. I don’t think we lynch 5 people to confirm 1 theory. We can just lynch 1 person to confirm 5 people here

I am okay with ICGD try. We have two shots today.

I still think lynching 1 person to confirm 5 people is a better play than lynching 5 people to confirm 1 claim

2 Likes

First of all, I dont know what you are talking about, secondly avatar and name doesn’t mean anything to solve the game. Don’t try to be funny.

Weren’t you suspect D1 before? But I know Hippo shouldn’t be wagon back then and not now D2, so that leaves you, IGCD, Apo. Baker is also out of option for now.

I disagree with kiiruma that mafia wont wanna kill then. They dont even know how their own role works (by design). They could bring something good again and again

Plus Socially i just find them towny, personally id rather kill a few other slots first

I can confirm their role name, could that help?

You also forgot one thing, Tutuu

1 Like

Executing me doesn’t confirm 5 people outright
It confirms 4 + a mafia too, yet we don’t know which 4 people are good.
Meaning we might misexecute into it and then you’ve gotten rid of an ongoing ability and townies.

I removed myself from non-voting majority so the first half most likely won’t be met with no one executed.

sorry :fearful:

you’re right. this is very serious business

Sure, I could help with IGCD wagon the same way, but for now…

achro suspected me for a bit and then townread me afterwards

noone suspected me otherwise, noone else voted me iirc

so you’re also believing kiiruma for now?

ok cool, me too

i was suspicious of the fact that you’re trying to discredit kiiruma with your earlier message at baker

but it is possible u were just answering it very literally since u seem to be quite literal

Mafia has incentive to shoot off wagon. Not everyone is Baker and shoot into the wagon

Socially I agree. BUT I must remind you that Kii is able to replicate their vanilla tone. I am yet to learn how they behave as PR and Maf but I agree they have more towny sides to them and at this point them being mafia is only a tinfoil of mine. I am probably wrong on the social aspect because there is both you and Hazard confirming Kii is most likely town based off of social

How?

1 Like

I don’t think Frost is like that. I kinda like that they can match my tinfoil energy. If they were wolf, that’s like a not a good long term strategy tbh

unless im misunderstanding how this majority thingy works

people not voting doesnt hurt?

it only hurts if the people already voting are split

like if there’s 2 votes on person A, 2 votes on person B, no one else votes. then thats a tie and thats bad

if there’s only 1 vote in the whole game on person A, everyone else not voting - person A dies at middle of the day, unless i misunderstood