True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

f3

IGCD first and Apo second is my preference

apo is top poster and while a lot of it is shitposts IGCD is the lowest poster and according to kaba this is unusual for him

1 Like

certainly not over IGCD because she is doing work

but I also think she is pretty much the next choice in that wagon considering things

1 Like

@Kabazame I am going to assume you are not disclosing for what happened N1 regarding your ability?

yeah so thats why hazard shouldnā€™t be placing 2 votes on apo now because its unnecessary to continue putting ourselves at risk of not fulfilling true majority requirement. frostwolf voting me is also hurtful to the fulfilling of the condition

1 Like

he submits during the day and said he forgot to submit d1

Gamestate wise Apo make sense. Their push on me based off my meme vote at start of day yesterday felt disingenous (especially because I literally just played Community Mafia where they susā€™d me for the same reasons and I suicided as town).

They donā€™t shift their vote, Zenon and a few others hop on my wagon, it looks like Iā€™ll go over until it gets obliterated by Achro and the people on my wagon have no choice but to move. Apo moves to Hazard first and then switches to Zenon when Achro says so.

1 Like

This is assuming mafia wanted me over because it would have been basically guaranteed I would have if not Acrho hard vetoā€™d

But they are posting a lot like in community mash mafia when they were town so if someone with more experience on meta could popin that would be sick

Weā€™ll see if Achro votes

What condition, does the wagon on IGCD matters much?

1 Like

I saw Kiirumas claim by the way. For the record Kiiruma is not outside of his mafia range and his greatest strength as mafia is gambit claims, it is what i know him for at least.

HOWEVER, maths wise there proably is a mafia on Zenons wagon anyway, plus Achro townread them, so I am happy to operate under assumption there is one mafia on Zenonā€™s wagon for now

we need true majority for the chop to resolve, or thereā€™s no chop

if lets say IGCD has 4 votes
Apo has 3 votes
i have 1 vote

we lose our chop

so currently your 1 vote on me is harmless. but if Hazard puts 2 votes on Apo then if day were to end right now we lose our chop

so basically the less unified we are, the more chance we lose our chop due to misplaying with the votes

Tutuu I thought you townread Apo a lot

i did a decent amount but now i just have to poe her

baker is exceptionally towny imo

and im trusting achro on u being town more than i trust myself on apo being town

Is it? I donā€™t see it

1 Like

Sigh, you said example

1 Like

that whole thing was an example, apo currently doesnt have 3 votes no, but hazard considered putting 2 votes on her

im just giving an example to make my point that we need to be unified on our chop target

But in short, the first half will be useless with tied wagons because nothing will happen, thats it?

1 Like

I hate this ability so fucking much. I am not a social solver

1 Like

yeah. im just afraid that we will fuck it up and lose our chop. im afraid of my fellow townies, not of the mafia