True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Tutuu I have bad news, the town player with the most experience (29 years) has sussed you. You posted a lot of uber safe content yesterday and gave Zenon a townread at EOD for literally no reason. Plus you were on my wagon which Zenon hopped on before it got obliterated and they gave up. And you were on Zenon’s wagon if Kiiruma is telling the truth.

Like this post near EOD makes no sense to me, your comments on bean and zenon were essentially both “null” but bean was red and zenon was green

I have 38 years of FM experience, how do you plead?

@tutuu to answer your first question dont like how they were around Zenon day 1 and their player state. But i can see that current day they are some what picking up slack. And again dont think scum kills a player who said to their face they will stay after death. Especially achro

1 Like

I can’t remember the last time I have been mafia night killed or hung by town, I usually die in a stupid way or live till end game and lost. (The fact I almost exclusively play mashes may or may not factor into this)

1 Like

Baker is saying we have to votes today correct?

2 Likes

Then don’t use it, at least not now

Hmm, interesting observation. Then what about IGCD?

1 Like

Two exes today yea

Thats lot of exes we’re seeing in one room

we have two chops today

Honestly my thought for this specific place. My vote feels like an execution button or a “we got to sleep” button. I think i want to know everything i can before i send it… we have 4 votes 3v1 is majority on IGCD.

i also hate it when i see all my exs in the same room ffs

1 Like

I don’t like it either when nullscum and nulltown exists, why does these colors of shade exist anyway

You are a double voter?

Yeah. My vote counts for two today

1 Like

A lot of powerful roles in this setup im definately making it to end lmao

But some times it costs 1. Its rng

I dont like this character XD. I like my mechanics and solving worlds through that which is how i get my pelts. A character thats just you have 2 votes and thats it is like x-x

I do think that three social claims is enough, you, Baker and Kabazame

Pardon?

I assume every role, even if not “social”, could be anything like protective, are linked to votes in some way

You are double voter, Kabazame can make one-night neighborhood chat with two players, Baker can make the day with two executions

Aren’t those social type roles?

Two seems to be related