True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Oh! Ok fair

No its late at night and i had no clue what you were saying XD

1 Like

Oh sheesh go to fucking sleep then man

There I cussed

1 Like

Well either, I think we dont another claim thats either related with votes, execution or neighbors, we kinda have L-1 hammer claim as well

10 likes on this post or i stop my working and play xbox

2 Likes

The people have spoken

my townread on zenon was before eod. during eod i said this

and achro scumread her right after. i wasn’t influenced by achro to say that.

you can check urself. so who was sheeping who really? :sunglasses:

i was the first to vote her after achro if that makes it townier in your book

those were just my gut reads, and are you sure this list of mine you’re quoting is near EoD? I don’t remember it being near eod at all. i agreed with achro that bean is towny at EoD

1 Like

if this is about achro, he sussed me, and then called me town multiple times

Hmm

1 Like

One of us!!! Now or we have to do is get you saying slang and you can be an Australian

I’ll be up for a bit longer if people wanna use my vote. But atm i dont know if its smart of ke to vote with this little amount of people voting

No me

1 Like

You went 3/3 in legacy

Tell the snakes to piss off and they go on their merry way

1 Like

Keep it for now i reckon

1 Like

Third vote being scummy is absolute bs, don’t listen to that. Votes on scum that are scummy don’t rely on the position they were cast, they rely on the reasoning given when cast or they rely on the confidence of the player when cast.

1 Like

hi god could you please claim your role? ur currently targeted to be executed, if ur town please help us find u

1 Like

Also can we not vanity vote if were not gonna be on at eod cuz then it makes it will make it hard to vote with this system and gives any vote to manipulation more power

I know eod is at a random time for people who dont live in Europe.

1 Like

I should probbaly iso God bexause i cant rememeber a single thing theuve done

2 Likes