Two Rooms and a Boom - Game Over, Draw

I also love threatening people

2 Likes

jackal is a role in tos2 that turns a coven member (mafia member)'s wincondition into an Nk wincon - a “jackal recruit”

so what can happen is if a coven member is on the chopping block, they’ll literally just. out the jackal recruit. its not very interesting and fucks them over entirely

The Jackal is a Neutral Chaos role that Hires two Recruits. These recruits will betray their original faction, and their new win condition becomes to serve and win with the Jackal.

Each recruit knows who the other recruit is, but not who the Jackal is. The Jackal knows who both recruits are. If either recruit dies, the other one will also die, and the Jackal will gain the ability to Assassinate a player every night, dealing a powerful attack to them.

3 Likes

may threatening people (can’t scare anyone)

(this happens with any non-coven neutral as well – if coven finds a non-town, they can put it in a death note to anonymously tell town “yo this person is evil lol” & while yes coven can lie in this it’s very rare)

3 Likes

Is tutuu “anyone”?

2 Likes

im part of anyone. but tutuu aside, may just can’t scare anybody at all. may is laughing stock

Well okay in this case i think its against the rules to do it to a jackal

And if im wrong then it should be because coven knows they exist

1 Like

Tutuu add me to other room eliza said is cool

2 Likes

Attention citizens of America! BREAKING NEWS! The terrorists who threatened to harm our President have been apprehended. The President is safe.

Apart from the Red Terrorists plaguing our beloved country, a crazed gunman had also entered the White House with the intend of killing us all. In a twist of fate, the Pentagon and the Terrorist Organization known as (“Antifa”) entered a ceasefire, in order to tackle our mutual problem.

It was revealed that the name of this crazed gunman is “Zugzwang”. A brutal fight commenced. It had appeared that Zugzwang had infiltrated with the intention of pointing our own nukes into us, killing us all. All he needed was to find the passcodes for the nuclear silos. Grimly, Zugzwang did indeed learn of all of the passcodes necessary for our destruction.

HOWEVER!

After a stand off, our negotiators peacefully convinced Zugzwang, who had already typed in the passcodes on the computer, to not press the Big Red Button.

(^ picture of Zugzwang peacefully cooperating with not hitting the button)

As such, we have reached a happy ending. Everybody is safe and sound. God bless America.

6 Likes

Did I win

3 Likes

if i had to guess itd have been brak blue so im just glad i could have 100%ed it

2 Likes

i do agree with N that a decent bit of the trust placed in me was because of a lack of knowledge of game mechanics.

if I wasn’t able to tell everybody that I was trying to be MM insurance, I probably dont get trusted as much. unfortunately I thought, for most of the game, that gambler revealed after MM and/or submitted privately, and spread this faulty info to everyone i talked to

3 Likes

i also thought daerons mutually assured distruction point was very poignant cuz, like, being anti-MM as a red or blue actively gets in the way of beating the other team.

so the greedier team that is risky with revealing to MM is automatically gonna be at advantage

5 Likes

regardless I had a ton of fun !!

5 Likes

ty eliza

i would want to play this shortform at some point

3 Likes

Mastermind is interesting in that the best strategy is to have both teams work together to collude, but I think in this situation, it spiraled into a tragedy of the commons.

3 Likes

damn. thats a good way to put it. ur fancy britian school must’ve taught u that.

3 Likes

tutuu was only blue i met whole game (im not racist tho i have blue friends)

1 Like

:skull: