Two Rooms and a Boom - Game Over, Draw

In theory the reds or blues could’ve won but honestly that’s a massive hassle and I’m already exhausted

Add meeee

1 Like

the conversation wasn’t the reason for the can

1 Like

Red and blue both gave marshal info based on a faulty premise, the premise that gambler had the ability to hide from mastermind

Yes it’s on all of us for not seeking the clarity first, but on the other hand, we aren’t totally unjustified in feeling a bit cheated

This quote you posted is a second deal that marshal offered right at the end which tutuu convinced me to turn down

1 Like

I reckon we would have won in end cuz i sent zug for 0 reason other than they were cool so theyd have red sided

1 Like

We controlled bomber and president so it was blue sided outside of mm

1 Like

but even if we won it wasn’t deserved at all bc the setup is busted
same as if we lost

1 Like

there were 4 blues and majority required 5, even if 4 people redside it wasnt enough

Yeah @Hippopablompoyeetus when that chat is published you will see the line of reasoning floated by daeron and tutuu that the setup is indefendible because it incentivizes both teams to share with neuts in order to not be blind the entire game. At least i think this was the argument?

2 Likes

that’s one reason
the other reason I was saying was that the setup forces a checkmate which ultimately leads to greys kingmaking in every situation

either you bluff and concede control of rooms to the other team, or you don’t and take control of rooms and make your team obvious to the MM
if you do the second option in making your team obvious to the mm, it is exacerbated by the fact that this forces the other team to also make their team obvious to the MM in order to try and contest your absolute power over the rooms

4 Likes

It was definitely some sort of critical/ necessary edge that was argued to be gained by trusting neuts (which leads towards MM), even if it wasn’t “not being blind”

1 Like

yeah if you played too hard towards you wincon you give advantage to one of your opponents (MM), if you dont play hard enough you give an advantage to your other opponent (enemy color)

so whatever you do you get punished, and the game will devolve into bargaining, beggings, threats etc. imo

3 Likes

this is possibly not an issue in shortform where the MM cannot document & backread everyone’s votes, meetings and exactly what they said to get incredibly accurate reads on players via VCA and shit
it certainly was in longform

6 Likes

yeah
if one team has majority in the pres/bomber and the other team can’t take it back
optimal play for the losing team is always to threaten to reveal everything to the MM

2 Likes

Yeah this game us role list dependant

1 Like

Should I have signed up for this game?

3 Likes

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA if you signed up we could’ve also had a cult leader for more joycats

3 Likes

idiot masochist :weary:

1 Like

bleh
feels a bit like the jackal checkmate coven has in btos2
idk

2 Likes

idk what this is

2 Likes