UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I have little defense to be fair, I don’t have a good grasp of the game state and I haven’t really provided any reasons. I think neon is locktown. probs my best read

1 Like

That was in response to Porscha’s question from earlier.

1 Like

but neon is saying it wasn’t a recent wagon so there isn’t much to be inferred from when I entered thread is her point. since you seem to be implying that

2 Likes

Were you specifically feeling busy or tired for today, or do you believe your activity would improve by tomorrow? Because there are players vouching for you as an excellent player, and if that’s the case it’d be nice to have you on side.

1 Like

love that for me

is there any reason other than I haven’t been very active

1 Like

That’s true. You’ve been a wagon for a large part of the day.
Here’s the thing. You had multiple opportunities to show up before you became the lead wagon and try to persuade your pushers to vote elsewhere with plenty of time to spare.
Tbf it’s still a few hours before EoD, yet point still stands.

1 Like

aw that’s really nice of them lol. I honestly accidentally tripped and fell into too many games at once I have r e g e r t s so i’m just struggling to juggle. also fol makes it harder for me to do catch ups since i’m too uncool to figure out how the UI works well. i’ll make more of an effort to be in more frequently to real time cuz that’s the best way for me to play on fol

3 Likes

ah yeah sorry rich i’ll just enter thread when it’s more convenient for you next time lol

3 Likes

Yes, I’m your dad now. You’re supposed to enter the thread when told.

2 Likes

because it surely it is not convenient for me

2 Likes

cri

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s that you haven’t been active, it’s that you hadn’t expressed any reads in however (~42) many posts, compounded with being a fantastic player. It’s not that you’re actively evil, it’s that you simply haven’t been around, and when you were you didn’t give away much to analyse.

1 Like

wow i’ve posted that many times? LMAO I really thought of like 12

2 Likes

yes that’s true but that sort of leads to inactivity because that’s why I don’t have much to give for reads

1 Like

why is crich a wagon lets start there i’ll stay up a little longer for this b/c I feel bad for weak efforts

1 Like

Chances are either you or Porsche are gone today, so this shouldn’t be a concern for the future, dw.

I’ll summarise the case with a few quotes, one moment.
CRich can converse with you, or Neon if she’s still around during the brief intermission.

1 Like

I figured that out by myself funny enough.

2 Likes

For context, CRichard recently participated in a game called Kaguya-sama: Love Is War, where he subbed in late as evil. He was fairly active, same as today, and received a number of townreads for it, and managed to reach F3 because of it despite his teammates dying left, right and centre. With that said, CRichard can perform as evil. Of course, it’s always easier to find Town as evil…

Neon brought up the idea of w!CRichard iirc, and Achro agreed, and since his word is apparently law CRichard is now the leading wagon.

I know 2/3 of these posts are mine, but I’m not trying to take credit for finding CRichard if he flips evil, I just figured these three posts could be helpful for gathering a general picture. You could also ISO CRichard if you think that’d be useful.

1 Like

Apparently 3 is greater than 6. I’m the leading wagon.

2 Likes

I got them reversed in my head, nevermind.

1 Like