UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Time to change your name to Get Landed.

2 Likes

lmao ill set an alarm 15 minutes after eod glhf

1 Like

I am fine with either Porscha or Crich going over. I think if you read through Crich stuff today there isn’t a whole lot to love and maybe its best to give Porscha a day (I say maybe but like, hard to like the no solving)

Or do a random flash wagon I’m not your dad.

1 Like

It would when sheeping the idea that “everyone but Porscha is towny” which is just a horrible idea in the first place.

Can’t claim that while continuing to SR Alana.

Alternatively I see no reason why Rad/Alana can’t be paired

1 Like

These wagons need consolidation…

VOTE: CRich

1 Like

Also if I die instead of you Neon one thing I would ask you to consider nicely is I feel Rad and I mindmelded early and the rate of return on that read for me is obscenely high.

gn

1 Like

I don’t think we have a reason to pass on an execution here, and I don’t terribly mind the current candidates for nomination. VOTE: Unvote.

I feel like most players have received a healthy amount of scrutiny. For people who know Porscha, would you expect their activity to increase in the near future, or is it likely they’ll be unresolvable half the time?

1 Like

I have been notified by the Host that I have in fact made this mistake, and for the first time (to my memory) as well.
UNVOTE

2 Likes

Frink can live
achro can live
Neon can live
I can live

vigi claims should live

yw solving this game one post at a time

2 Likes

I’m leaning towards Porscha being unresolvable pretty much all game if they continue to slank.
Besides, as mentioned before. Inactivity isn’t the only reason Porscha is a wagon. Their ISO isn’t inspiring to say the least.

1 Like

Why are you keeping your vote on me CRichard?

Btw, what should I call you lol.

Gyr is probably not the best lunch for today. Porscha otoh continues to be AWOL and not try to defend themselves and give reason/s to keep them around.
VOTE: Porscha
If it’s going to come down to Porscha and myself, then it’s better I live as I’m willing to play. Porscha otoh doesn’t seem to be willing to show up.

2 Likes

Eh? I’m not voting you anymore.
You can call me CRichard or CRich. Either is fine.

1 Like

Bro you changed your vote the next second I called you out on it.

I had the vote on Porscha typed up before your post.

1 Like

That’s good but do you think I know what you have written before you post it?

No, though it wouldn’t have been hard to guess seeing as close EoD is.

1 Like

when is eod

I biffed the times im multi tabbing too much

1 Like

About 3 and a half hours from now.
Interesting pop-in btw.

1 Like

I think I’m inclined to agree. Back in Kaguya I fought for Catbae’s continued existence over Bean not only because they were more towny, but also because they were more active. But I don’t think I’m exactly content with the Porscha wagon, they are a coinflip at the end of the day, and you’re hitting a few bad notes, fmpov.

Hey Porscha, EOD’s pretty soon. What do you think about your current wagon?

1 Like