UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Thats a lie. Of course you would. It makes you a moving target because the town wont want to investigate your slot, does it not?

1 Like

You just wave your hand later on and say the situation is different.

1 Like

I already have said if we lynch town today it makes sense to investigate me whereas if we lynch scum my claim will resolve before LYLO.

Also I just got done winning a F3 as scum against some of the best players in the world, I cringe to think what would happen if I went ‘jk’ later.

1 Like

<3 missed ya hope you been well. Darkmagician hit me and up and told me to join and i saw you on this dope roster. you better not be slippery wolf this game

2 Likes

VOTE: alana

Mostly a vibes read. Nothing coming from this slot feels particularly towny. Read on CRich in 178 felt like TMI.

These all feel like wolf excuses to justify playing like a wolf.

Comments like this give the illusion of activity while not pushing the game forward or trying to solve.

Why would simply voting a scum clear anyone? As if the 1 game alana saw Litten play defines his scum meta so hard that Litten would never vote a teammate.

And anyway, if Litten is so easily solved by noticing whether he voted for a scum, why push for his lim now?

1 Like

we are killing leafia today and if achro resists we are killing achro next

1 Like

Why aren’t you voting Leafia?

1 Like

voting is a sign of weakness; a sign that you can’t win Rock Paper Scissors
…or just because I haven’t gotten to it yet?

1 Like

consider me officially resisting tbh

2 Likes

Yeah but he’s barely posted which irks me

1 Like

Singer isn’t even confirmed town, it’s just a confirmed role, and it wouldn’t surprise me if a famous singer is an alien in disguise. Would match with the hosts humor imo.

2 Likes

Just dwelling on it too much

What’s got you so convinced on leafia? @Achromatic @Litten ive not gotten much that stands out from normal leafia ngl

1 Like

In hydra vig10 I was a vigilante and started to push on Arete/Orange. Later on, I noticed that Leafia/YBW didn’t seem really interested in the pushes on Arete/Orange and I called them out for it. Leafia responded in a joking fashion and it turned out that later on, that orange and leafia were both wolves
here.

Richard made a post talking about how he was town reading Jarek for seeming uninformed, because Jarek believed that achro could be lying and mafia. I commented later on when I noticed this that Richard robbed a bank and no one bats an eye, because that post felt as though Richard had TMI on Achro being town, and Jarek being town, which is why…he said that Jarek suspecting achro was him being uninformed.

Anyway, leafia is a curious mafia player and I found it weird how when I talked about how Richard robbed a bank, they didn’t bother asking me what I meant by that and instead stated that they were trying to find Richard’s partners. Which is the exact reasoning they gave to me in the hydra game when I asked them why they didn’t seem concerned with the orange slot. Even if it was a joke, it triggered multiple alarm bells in my head when they stated that. They then proceeded to go on a multiple post rant about Aliens when I brought that topic up.

so

1 Like

ima do circuits homework now cya

1 Like

So you think Crich/Leafia are paired?

1 Like

This is a fair point.

1 Like

… No it is not actually a fair point lol.

1 Like

Is it not? He’s right though unless he isn’t and I missed something again

1 Like

It could possibly be 3P but a mafia singer makes 0 sense.

1 Like

and also the role has been claimed and that person was willing to be lynched today so

1 Like