UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

So you think Crich/Leafia are paired?

1 Like

This is a fair point.

1 Like

ā€¦ No it is not actually a fair point lol.

1 Like

Is it not? Heā€™s right though unless he isnā€™t and I missed something again

1 Like

It could possibly be 3P but a mafia singer makes 0 sense.

1 Like

and also the role has been claimed and that person was willing to be lynched today so

1 Like

Yeah. Yeah. I defeated my own argument earlier anyway.

1 Like

Maybe? We will find out soon anyway.

Mafia singer makes sense in the context of eevee co hosting and Seth making roles, but I acknowledge the fact that the singer has already claimed is asking to be executed? From what I read of that exchange.

1 Like

Eh, I donā€™t really like the foundation of that tbh. If you arenā€™t saying those two are paired then all youā€™re saying is ā€˜leafia said a joke early onā€™ pretty much lol

2 Likes

Based off my role, and off the fact that thereā€™s a singer, Iā€™m willing to be Seth Seth jotted down a lot of roles that seemed interesting and not widely used and decided to put them into the game.
Which probably means that this setup is easily bistable but we can do that a later day

1 Like

hi guys

catchup

town

true

i told you to tunnel someone else but i can tunnel you without a problem dw
VOTE: Magnus

d1 kingmaker is a good way to kill two town

good luck with both my guy

itā€™s my most positive utility :+1:

i think i trust neon unless thereā€™s a jester role

i think i know min and magnus but not really so

The Dreadnoughts - Polka Never Dies - YouTube

only ones named after superman

f

what does this mean. what does this meannnn

hi

hmmm

why would we do that

strong

i was asleep howā€™s it my fault i fell off. you shouldā€™ve duct taped me to the back of the truck

i think leafia is locktown and never the d1 yeet. i donā€™t normally do d1 townreads but iā€™ll state it here

multiball confirmation???

If we lynch a town today no one should waste a check on me because i will for sure be confirmed town before lylo.

If we lynch scum i understand paranoia

i was asleep. if i have not liked the post i have not read it

i should totally do this some scumgame though

rad is town

oh i forgot that ties are won with rps. guys we need to wagon me real quick to tie with someone i have a super cool rps related ability

itā€™ll happen

elvis

jarek is town

oh god iā€™m doing townposts this game am i scum

Summary

This text will be hidden

3 Likes

multiple people that game cleared litten for voting on scum so figured its common knowledge here then later in graveyard we discussed antibus metaā€™s ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

and Litten is still closest to a scumread.

people making these kinds of reads on others reading into simply trying to explain why things are NAI for them when not even asking to be townread is getting very old TBH

1 Like

If my concerns seems unfounded I am capable of realizing that as the day goes on. Iā€™m happy with just saying to leafia what I have already said.

1 Like

ā€œwe are lynching leafia and if achro resists he is nextā€ feels a bit confident

2 Likes

True

1 Like

Can you stop liking all of my posts

5 Likes

okay

Okay king is town I lied

1 Like

sick anyhow. i am here now and ready to party

how

1 Like