UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

And here I was so happy that you townread me because you didn’t remember anything of mine :blobby:

2 Likes

I’m #1 Revebro in Texas but Itzy pretty dope. Your favorite ryujin?

1 Like

And you think power woofers are incapable of distancing as a rule?

Power woofers don’t need to out themselves with easy equity to power woof.

I find your logic to be extremely flawed and on a base level it feels like a weak association.

1 Like

Very good way to make me back off and not tunnel you into oblivion and never find you if you are town.

Which you aren’t but still.

1 Like

This is just factually inaccurate lol. Most wagons can be dissolved pretty easily town is paranoid.

1 Like

I never said they were incapable of distancing, your putting words into my mouth. I am stating that if leafia is getting suspected and achro is a wolf with them they will defend leafia 9 times out of ten because they are capable of doing that as a wolf and protecting their wolf team mates. What that post was trying to convey is that if achro tries really hard to resist a wagon and it flips wolf, that they are more likely to be a wolf and that I would go after them next. This can be seen in some of their wolf games. I know achro is capable of distancing.

1 Like

Ok but wouldn’t you have a reason for voting someone that isn’t just because

I mean I guess not on D1 but come on not even a little bit of “I’m sus of this guy”?

1 Like

If I’m here at EoD I will never shut up about consolidating wagons

If I’m alive day 2 I will never shut up about resolving the d1 wagons.

2 Likes

Okay so I don’t feel like reading now that I’m exhausted and want to go to sleep.

See you <3

1 Like

Good night.

1 Like

Okay… but they aren’t lol

1 Like

Why aren’t they

1 Like

Yeah Ryujin is my bias. I have a huge crush on her.

I’ve told my boyfriend I’d leave him for her lol

1 Like

I mean from my point of view you seem incredibly stubborn type of person who will twist anything to fit what they believe, I would be happy to be proven wrong but I’ve dealt with players similar to you in the past

1 Like

I have never played with Wolf Achro but I have played with Achro.

No part of me thinks that Achro just foregos any semblance of distancing. I would almost always be more worried about Achro if Leafia flips town.

1 Like

I do have a reason. It has never been they are quiet it has never been just “because” you are implying things I’ve neither said nor implied.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve already forgotten what they were… which isn’t a good sign lol.

1 Like

You have absolutely no idea who or how I play. Implying that you’ve dealt with players like me when you have no knowledge of my play is silly and is influencing you to approach me in a set way with a set attitude that likely will not help you or me in the long run if we are indeed both town.

1 Like

I have watched you play in previous games, I could be misremembering how you played but

1 Like