UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

tbh almost no one here except neon crichard frink knows me either and im not asking to be read on meta i was ironically trying to talk someone out of making what i thought was actually a wrong context-based meta read on me

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ but also no

2 Likes

Yeah idk if I want litten to die purely because they arenā€™t speaking enough if you got a better reason again sure maybe Iā€™ll consider it but as it stands ā€œyou are quietā€ is about as scummy as it gets for a reason to kill anybody. I mean really.

Thereā€™s better targets. Are you just trying to make it obvious youā€™re trying to save somebody?

1 Like

1 Like

oh i have to make a case on someone before they get voted. so true

1 Like

You can be null

1 Like

Itā€™s more that I want to kill Min or Leafia more.

Min because they shaded me for not trusting leafia and Leafia because I donā€™t trust leafia

1 Like

Itā€™s D1 and I already have people on my shitlist this is great this is way better than not having a clue whatā€™s going on because I townread everyone

I donā€™t townread anybody this game, lets goooo

1 Like

shitlist?

1 Like

scumlist

2 Likes

Who is this directed at? You and Min single handedly put the brakes on any momentum that wagon had. Which is funny because you want to lynch Min now. Lol

1 Like

This is not how my role works at all and Iā€™ve already detailed it in extreme detail.

1 Like

Be the change you want to see in the world.

1 Like

I canā€™t read except when itā€™s a wikipedia article (sorry)

Just my thoughts and to nobody in particular because Iā€™ve learned if you donā€™t speak up and voice your opinion you get called evil for it later

1 Like

Post more Itzy.

1 Like

How did we do that this is a serious question I am very scatterbrained today

1 Like

So you think that Achro is incapable of distancing and would make his connection to a woof that obvious and thatā€™s more likely to come from a woofers and not an uninformed town that believes thier town read?

2 Likes

usually doing preflip associations early on tends to backfire imo better to try to rule associations out

1 Like

I think heā€™s capable of power wolfing

1 Like

Something something funny joke

1 Like