UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

is this a mafia team or a town team because i’m game either way

rejected from the cool group already :disappointed:

1 Like

Depends how long it takes for scum to pocket me.

1 Like

I give it 5 minutes.

1 Like

Scum is awkwardly timing the next five minutes to avoid being implicated.

1 Like

1 Like

Anyway my way too early list of town leans are

Rad
Jarek
Leafia

1 Like

Good catch. I’m also leaning towards Alana and Rad being unpaired, because if those two shared a scum chat. I feel that Rad would tell Alana before the latter posted that Leafia didn’t vote on Jarek for RVS.

1 Like

Rad mindmelded with me and tbh that has like 95% chance of being town from experience so yeah.

1 Like

Will say it’s a decent look for Rad, seeing as they were quick to point out Leafia’s vote on Jarek wasn’t RVS.

1 Like

@CRichardFortressLies do you feel this read on you is justified and accurate?

1 Like

Yes.
For context. Alana and I played a game off site. I was mafia in that game.

1 Like

From my one game of experience crich howls a bit as wolf so we shall see if i have a godread there or not.

1 Like

Rad I’ll link you the game in question if you want it.

1 Like

Alright, it pinged me because I just got out of a game where scum pointed to town early and claimed the townie “had a high level of activity and scumhunting”, when they really didn’t. I didn’t get the impression from your first 20 posts that you were really doing early solving at all. Not that a lack of early solving makes you scum, but that scum can point to town and make up bad reasons for giving them a town read, and that’s what this felt like.

1 Like

@alana please quote the early solving that you liked from crich.

I will help you out here rad. You should have asked this imo

1 Like

Yeah, I can also get @CRichardFortressLies’s thoughts on it first though since alana’s not the only one I’m interested in getting thoughts from

1 Like

Why arent you interested in alana’s as well? Should keep a robust view

1 Like

I am. I was planning on asking exactly what you did tbh. I just wanted to get crich’s reaction first.

1 Like

Fair enough.

I am always raring to go. Mind voting litten for me to bully him into being pressured when he wakes up? I have played with him before and i think he is in his early game scum meta and i need a helping hand.

1 Like