UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I want you to tell me why you were so quick to side with Jarek and vote for me.

1 Like

I believe youā€™re mistaken me for someone else.

2 Likes

Sure. Jarekā€™s suspicion of my claim felt good, your acceptance felt bad. Plus i figured by making you squirm i could get an early read on you.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fair enough I guess. UNVOTE Seems it worked too by this post.

1 Like

wait you were in champs? this year? or another year??? i didnt see your name anywhere

1 Like

that was a while back

1 Like

oh lol im the same I also openly acknowledge when im pressure voting as i think just naked voting is a bit gross

2 Likes

VOTE: litten

Anyway litten is scum. Sorry for your rand

1 Like

Fair enough. Going to call it a night now too, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Lots of people i have played with before are in this game though. Thats neat.

1 Like

oh its my second game on this site, im only here because host asked me to join

and technically leafia RVSā€™d jarek

1 Like

Got any takes early on?

1 Like

Eh? #56 wasnā€™t random, it had reasoning behind it

1 Like

Is there a way to link to posts, so you can click it to view it or something? Something like [post]56[/post] isnā€™t working

1 Like

posts that you quote have little arrows in the quotebox that jump you up to that specific post

anyway VOTE: Porscha

im forming a team

1 Like

was about to give a list once Iā€™d caught up.

Iā€™d say Jarek vs Leafia gives me TvT vibes.

I also have a townlean on CrichardFol for meta reasons he is doing early solving and I know he can be polarized in comfort level as scum. the townread on Jarek seems nuanced

btw the list of people in this game i know are Min, litten, Neon, Crichard, and Frink. Out of those people Iā€™ve played most with Neon (three games) with the rest iā€™ve played only one game. Iā€™ve spectated a bit from Crichard and Frink when they were guests on my homesite

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure RVS involves naked votes, unless Iā€™m mistaken.

1 Like

kingtroll is in
rad is out
alana can hang out

2 Likes