UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

me have too much goin on my b

I definitely wont be up 3 1/2 hours from now i’m already being very naughty with it being almost 3am

why is the pop in interesting

1 Like

probs at least 1 scum on it, that’s how these ones always go

3 Likes

I’ll be sure to keep that in mind. Does it concern you at all that you’re the leading wagon? What would you say in your own defence?

1 Like

You only showed up while being wagonned now.

1 Like

Your maj -2 btw Porscha

1 Like

This take is bad. Porscha has been wagoned for like half a day or more.

1 Like

The primary reason you’re being voted at all is because Achro pointed out a complete lack of reads in your posts, nothing at all.

1 Like

Question - What info do we get if porsche is a wolf

What info do we get if porsche is a townie

and what if they’re a neutral

1 Like

If I were town in that game, I’d like to think that I’d try to evaluate beancat vs catbae without bias. Though that’s a what if scenario for another time.

2 Likes

I’ve been asking this for 12 hours

2 Likes

Great. So…Nothing?

1 Like

I have little defense to be fair, I don’t have a good grasp of the game state and I haven’t really provided any reasons. I think neon is locktown. probs my best read

1 Like

That was in response to Porscha’s question from earlier.

1 Like

but neon is saying it wasn’t a recent wagon so there isn’t much to be inferred from when I entered thread is her point. since you seem to be implying that

2 Likes

Were you specifically feeling busy or tired for today, or do you believe your activity would improve by tomorrow? Because there are players vouching for you as an excellent player, and if that’s the case it’d be nice to have you on side.

1 Like

love that for me

is there any reason other than I haven’t been very active

1 Like

That’s true. You’ve been a wagon for a large part of the day.
Here’s the thing. You had multiple opportunities to show up before you became the lead wagon and try to persuade your pushers to vote elsewhere with plenty of time to spare.
Tbf it’s still a few hours before EoD, yet point still stands.

1 Like

aw that’s really nice of them lol. I honestly accidentally tripped and fell into too many games at once I have r e g e r t s so i’m just struggling to juggle. also fol makes it harder for me to do catch ups since i’m too uncool to figure out how the UI works well. i’ll make more of an effort to be in more frequently to real time cuz that’s the best way for me to play on fol

3 Likes

ah yeah sorry rich i’ll just enter thread when it’s more convenient for you next time lol

3 Likes

Yes, I’m your dad now. You’re supposed to enter the thread when told.

2 Likes