UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I see. Would that be part of your read on them?

1 Like

its interesting he first says he scumreads me on vibe yet later changed his mind on me for tone. aren’t tone and vibe basically the same thing? but it’s not weird its possible he just changed his mind after my early awkwardness faded

2 Likes

tbh eod being at 3 Pm for me is also slightly inconvenient i actually prefer around 19 PM-0 AM

1 Like

in 2 hours

1 Like

if scum: we can probably clear people from flip

If town: back to square one we could argue that people on the wagon are scum but we wouldn’t know the context of other wagons’ alignments to do proper VCA

1 Like

if they are neutral basically same as when they are town, back to square one

1 Like

W!Porscha means we have spew to clear players.
V!Porscha means that scum was content with the flip, and there are scum off their wagon. This is reinforced if the wagons are V/V.
N!Porscha same with V!Porscha.

1 Like

yes it is in fact

1 Like

rad’s treatment of my slot over the day in the end seems towny.

@Porscha if you are here mind claiming?

1 Like

I disagree with both of you in my opinion wolves are on the wagon no matter what because it’s an easy vote that’s easy to justify or an easy bus that they’d be hoping to get credit for participating on

In either case I am not giving it to them for free. If Porsche is a wolf then absolutely nobody on that wagon is getting town-read for it for that vote alone

3 Likes

Porscha has a lot of people sheeping their wagon but i think the people pushing early on can be cleared if wolf

1 Like

I can accept this much, at least.

2 Likes

But it won’t be much in my opinion there’s always the chance it was set up early I’m not a believer

1 Like

Getting screamed at is half the fun

2 Likes

We got a role claim…

1 Like

Okay where was this defense of a non existent Porscha.

Porscha not here no role claim.

Like…pick and choose much?

3 Likes

He was still scum reading you until like 13 ish hrs ago.

1 Like

Looking at your ISO half your content has come AFTER that point.

1 Like

Who are you clearing? Because like its a bus if she’s scum.

But wagon stagnancy makes me really think she’s not.

1 Like

Who? Who is spewed clear?

Why is there only scum on the wagon if she’s villa?

1 Like