UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I’ll be a pawn to any vote either way, so I’m willing to draw a line in the sand with you today, Neon.
VOTE: Rad. I won’t mind terribly if Porscha dies, and that’s what I’d expect to happen anyway, but I should vote nonetheless and nobody can scumread any of us for this for at least the twenty-four hours that is nighttime.

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

The counter wagon always dies tomorrow unless the flip is scum.

Always.

1 Like

I’d consider CRichard the “typical” counterwagon here, this is just me sympathising with your revolution here.

1 Like

I wouldn’t lol.

1 Like

If Porscha is gonna die anyways can someone just vote her for me so I can hammer

It’ll make me smile

1 Like

Has Rad claimed at all?

Why does everyone have an obsession with hammering? I could understand appreciating the act of finality, of cutting short a scumread’s life and the satisfaction if you’re right, but hammering for the sake of hammering?

The only people who have claimed at all are Neon, Litten, Achro and Min.

1 Like

If Porscha flips wolf, the slots I’d be most comfortable clearing are Gyr, Rad and maybe Achro as Gyr self-pressing on their buddy doesn’t feel likely unless those two are w/w. Rad is an early Porscha voter and Achro was the architect of the Porscha wagon. Achro would be my least confident clear from that, as I’ve watched them wolf while hosting a game and bussing is well in their capabilities.

Don’t get me wrong, Porscha if wolf is almost certainly got a buddy maybe 2 voting on them as they’re a bus candidate if that’s the world we’re living in. If Porscha is villager, then there is likely scum on their wagon as they had 6 votes to 3 on my wagon, before Rad was wagoned.

1 Like

…yes. I’m gonna double check…but I’m pretty sure yes.

1 Like

This one? That’s definitely a joke.

1 Like

Yes. They are a tracker basically. With a weird role name I believe… which actually makes me even more convinced they are scum since they were so insistent that they needed to know my role name to see if it was weird like Littens.

1 Like

As someone who has wolfed with Gyr, I’m confident in saying they’d bus a partner if it looked better than not. Wield your townclear with a grain of salt.

1 Like

1 Like

Good to have you as the voice of reason around.

1 Like
1 Like

Why?

1 Like

Unfortunately for them if this is a bussing attemept it’s backfiring. I wonder if they’ll stay on the wagon anyway if it’s true and then try and worm their way out of it?

1 Like

You are literally basing this off one word?

1 Like

That is a tongue and cheek reference to the entire discussion proceeding it?

1 Like