UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Damn

No response? This can just die then

1 Like

Back to zz I go

3 Likes

porscha was briefly here but is now afk again

1 Like

@Host_Account_2 maj was reached dunno if d1 hammer exists

1 Like

@Host_Account_2 That’s a hammer on Porscha I believe.

1 Like

OwO

Final votecount:

Porscha (8): Rad, Gyrlander, Leafia, alana, KingTroll, CRichardFortressLies, Magnus, Neon
CRichardFortressLies (2): Litten, Achromatic
Rad (2): Porscha, Jarek
Magnus (1): FRink

Not Voting (1): min

Everyone gathers around trying to figure out if there is aliens and who the aliens might be. Are Aliens Real? Was those UFO’s real? Am I an Alien? Well chances are the former 2 are probably a yes.

Point is the villagers all take a look around and try and find someone who looks like they could be an alien or something evil at least and who do they see. They see a woman with markings on them and they come to a theory that maybe they are an alien, so without hesitation everyone decides to send them away from the town forever.

Porscha has been exiled, they were:

You are Town Marker

You are a programmer that deciphered an alien symbol and want to show it to everyone by placing it on them.

During the night target a player and mark them.

Anyone who visits that player will know they are marked.

You win when Town isn’t being threatened if at least one Town is alive.

It is Now Night 1, please send your actions in, you have till 2022-09-30T11:00:00Z to do so and day starts at 2022-09-30T13:00:00Z

6 Likes

eevee has died

Summary

inside

2 Likes

Everyone swear they heard some stuff last night so everyone is awakened and don’t seem to see anything to our of the ordinary but it does appear somewhere else in the world there was what looks to be a Reticulan trespassing on private property.

No one has died.
Day 2 begins

2 Likes

Achromatic has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day!

2 Likes

GG

2 Likes

Last night I was sent the message GG :sheep: which is funny considering no one died

2 Likes

As if killing me would be enough to stop my heart from beating.

1 Like

I’m actually here for the start of the day for once and it isn’t being spammed out?

1 Like

VOTE: Rad

So anyways I started blasting

2 Likes

was everyone sent this message

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

GG

3 Likes