UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I was so prob

1 Like

VOTE: CRichardFortressLies

Hello friend.

1 Like

Why did you two do that vote at the end? We werenā€™t even near EOD we didnā€™t need to hammer

1 Like

Next time I say I have meta on someone Iā€™m listening to myself lol

Porscha <3 sorry I top 10 anime betrayaled you.

1 Like

VOTE: Magnus

Why did you let Neon hammer someone before they even had a chance to defend themselves?

1 Like

I love how I came into thread at such an ironic time yesterday btw

1 Like

It was literally 1 hour to EoD

4 Likes

Thatā€™s 1 hour that anything could have happened :pensive:

1 Like

I feel bad that Porscha was so super busy, I just wanted to real time with her and pressure her and then she never just never posted until I was asleep lol

thatā€™s alright though.

2 Likes

They literally did have a chance

Donā€™t make me vote you

1 Like

I have good news
We probably have a town roleblocker
The bad news is I lied about my claim and now Iā€™m useless for the rest of the game

Iā€™m actually a town frail conspiracy theorist and each night I check to see if someone is an alien. The only problem is that if I get targeted at night, my results that night and all future nights always show up as alien. I tried to avoid being targeted by every role, but it seems like I failed because I received no feedback from my role this night. I tried to check alana. The good news is I donā€™t see an alien role blocker targeting me with my claim unless they knew I was bullshiting so it was probably town who didnā€™t have anything better to do.

2 Likes

No nightkill though

1 Like

I am pretty sure I am the night kill.

2 Likes

This is a hrm moment indeed

1 Like

1 Like

ā€¦poison instead of an actual nk?

1 Like

Unless a particularly stupid town wishes to claim it.

1 Like

Okay more in the sense that they had at least until EOD to come up with something unless they said they werenā€™t going to be able to make it

Either way Iā€™m going to pursue that thing I said I was going to do if porsche was x y or z now

1 Like

min you claimed vigilante, what did you do

1 Like

Nothing

I couldnā€™t shoot n1 :face_in_clouds:

1 Like