UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

It is ok. I won’t be with you much longer. I will do my best to guide town today and to talk things out, but after the poison takes me from all of you it is up to everyone to see through the future.

2 Likes

please explain your leafia suspicion

1 Like

LOL I just wrote a readslist listing them as main suspects. Ninja’d

1 Like

It means I’m on the right track :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I disagree whole heartedly lol

2 Likes

Neon might be bulletproof and was actually targeted for nightkill while Achromatic was tageted for poison would be my theory

1 Like

One thing to note is me and Magnus should also be considered in the off wagon group

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking aside from lowposting what exactly did porscha do wrong

1 Like

I want to assume poison is the factional kill, given this line. I don’t want to assume aliens have two kills a night, one from a stab and one from poison.
Maybe a neutral killer who just didn’t care went for Neon and got absorbed by a protection, though.

1 Like

Her jumping on magnus’ suspicion just pinged me slightly and I still vibe TR others atp. My suspicion is actually not super strong

1 Like

Min is also someone I am heavily wary of.

1 Like

Lack of solving, especially with the limited amount of posts. Turned out to be town so fair but he took ownership of it and I like that a lot.

I am firmly against a Rad lynch and think he has been very townie. I can be wrong, of course, but if you lynch him and he flips town expect a strongly worded letter.

1 Like

You and magnus are both town tbh

1 Like

Can I be excluded from the letter if I’m evil and I arrange a Rad misexe?

2 Likes

VOTE: Magnus

Yes.

3 Likes

I could make an argument that he was setting himself up to not get pushed since he’s one of the first people on the wagon. Having a guilty conscience as a wolf, he’s justifying it with that post and doubling down on it so when it comes up later he can show off how he acted earlier and alleviate suspicion on himself.

1 Like

Why? I dont see why scum would claim a KP role D1 this limits their options with it

1 Like

Yes and I could say that the posts where I thought you messed up yesterday were genuine slips and we should lynch you today.

We can always make arguments, can’t we Jarek?

2 Likes

If you think I’m evil you absolutely should be lynching me. If I make mistakes like that you shouldn’t be giving me a pass because I’m a newer player.

I’m town, but I won’t learn from my mistakes if I’m not punished for them.

2 Likes

You said you meta townread him? Is this a serious vote? Or just as joke for Rad stuff

1 Like