UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I think he had 4 votes on him at one point with someone else also having 4.

1 Like

There is def scum on wagon so maybe itā€™s best to look there first and figure out everything from there

Im still keeping my eyes on you 3 though

1 Like

Hmm I actually townread all the offwagon votersā€¦

I would have been sus of Litten today but their claim is too weird to make for scum

1 Like

Thatā€™s my problem too.

But the odds of all scum being on one wagon is not likely. Hmm.

Iā€™m going to pursue my own lead that I had and stop worrying about it. If it turns out they were all on the same wagon then if I follow my thought process I literally catch them all

1 Like

So that means the people who sheep voted after Achro started sussing Porsch are people I want to vote into and start slaying soā€¦anyone remember who that was

1 Like

Rad, Gyrlander, Leafia, alana, KingTroll, CRichardFortressLies, Magnus, Neon

I mean to be honest.

Crich/Gyrlander are probably my top two suspects? I backed off Gyrlander because he sounded better but it isnā€™t like heā€™s wowed me or anything ;o

2 Likes

Are you saying itā€™s one or the other or both of them because I can see both of them

1 Like

Like based off of yesterday rule of based says that if scum are piled on one wagon itā€™s bc crich is scum or whoever else had a serious chance of dying yesterday is scum

1 Like

I see 3 potential wagons that will be developed today.

Rad/Crich/Gyr

Does anyone disagree with this suspect list

2 Likes

could be both yah, especially with the non-factor vote by crich on gyr tbh

also

vs

he is taking ownership for Porscha. Lack of TMI @Neon

2 Likes

Kingtroll just got here time to check my messages 500 times to get told I got 30 likes lets go

1 Like

Poor attempt at distancing

1 Like

Realistically yā€™all Iā€™m sorry but my poe says that at least one person off wagon has to be scum! It makes no sense to me for it to be that

Sorry yā€™all, but this game just DOESNT make sense for me. Eod was incredibly stagnant and porscha was very obviously going to die at a certain point.

Scum doesnā€™t just all associate themselves together unless they NEED to. Iā€™m going to do isoing in litten/frink/Jarek after Iā€™m done hanging out with my friends today and Iā€™m gonna just. Yeah

2 Likes

there I was actually having made an effort to be awake for eod with thirty minutes to spare after I caught up and I find out the day ended fourty minutes beforehand lmao

1 Like

Scum in champs finals all pushed through a town wagon when it was v/v

donā€™t let preconceived notions guide your hand. Play the players, not what you expect

2 Likes

According to the Host, poison does not count as a nightly killing action, but rather an action that activates during sunrise, at the transition between night and day.

Hence the order of posts. Feel free to double-check with your rolecard, if youā€™re so inclined.
ā€¦Now Iā€™m wondering why Neon wasnā€™t poisoned, unless thereā€™s a daylight poison doctor or something.

I thought I died when I received it. Well played, glad I played.
I could see it just being a humorous joke by Zorvo, unrelated to any game abilities.

Because Neon was on her knees begging, thatā€™s why. Besides, Porscha had turned up prior, had been online, and had returned to sleep. I donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about.

1 Like

Youā€™re probably right but god my brain feels is definitely directing me here

I hate it :sob:

1 Like

good morning to you too =)

Most to least suspicious:

Gyrlander
Leafia
Crichard -my early townread doesnā€™t hold up anymore other than the reverse omgus and actually his 'alana doesnā€™t remember Porscha so is antiteamed) struck me as weird because I didnā€™t directly forget Posrcha existed I just said that I didnā€™t remember their posts I mean this would be super easy to fake for me??? I didnt even derp.

KingTroll
Rad
Frink

Jarek

Min (claiming KP especially early on often doesnā€™t happen as scum, scum would want to keep theit option open)

Magnus (liked their effort in Isoā€™ing me yet noy immediately tunneling me and listing reasons why I could be just town depsite having every reason to call me scummy, Achromatic saying he doesnā€™t do as scum makes me feel more confident)

Litten
Neon
Achromatic

Kingtroll rad frink pure nulls: Iā€™d townread them on vibe but actually I have more reasons to townread like 6 others but im not sure if Gyrlander Leafia Crichard are all scum

1 Like

I mean. They were, butā€¦

I really donā€™t think Porscha was a good vote in the slightest and I honestly wouldnā€™t have minded flash wagoning someone on their vote instead because I was that convinced they were being bussed or lhfā€™d.

Iā€™m just sayinā€™ you did take away the oppurtunity to make any counter-move against those wagoneers. And your justification is doing so is because Neon asked nicely.

1 Like