UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Same

1 Like

1 Like

No. Not always.

1 Like

And never in an obvious way

1 Like

could you quote the posts you are noticing so its easier for us to notice?

1 Like

Suffer like I did!

Bwahaha.

Also trying to pull quotes on this site on mobile is asssssss and I donā€™t wannaaaaa

But one fun thing is looking at when FRinks last vote was and where thatā€™s fun too.

1 Like

The only question is if a neut or groupscum is the cause of that.

I wasnā€™t.

We were less than an hour away I believe. Or close to it anyway.

It was clear that Porscha had left for the day and wasnā€™t coming back.

A neut doing it is possible too. Although with no actual night kill, youā€™re probably right.

Which is what they did.

Laughs

Sonce youā€™re dead once todayends anyway, out of curiousity, whatā€™s your actual role and did you really have the ability to self resolve D4?

Considering I can totally see him poisoning you last night, Iā€™m up for that. VOTE: CRichard

I checked over that game that Gyr was scum in over the night too and Gyr was right. Heā€™s giving off a completely different aura this game, so that makes me feel better about his slot being town.

Not worth even considering.

I honestly donā€™t think Gyr is a wolf at this point. Compare this game to his last wolfgame. Two completely different people.

I can easily see those three wagons developing. Iā€™d prefer just Rad/CRich though.

Laughs

No idea honestly.

Sounds kind of hollow, but I donā€™t know if itā€™s in a wolfy way or not.

This is pretty villagery though.

Zorvo is our news reporter confirmed. More news at 11! Back to you News _Reporter. I also love News_Reporterā€™s style too. Itā€™s perfect.

Your fun fact is wrong.

My guess is an RT of some kind.

1 Like

Leafia scum confirmed

2 Likes

Leafia keep reading, I think you made the same misunderstanding as Achro on my claim

1 Like

Ah. I did. My bad.

1 Like

1 Like

Iā€™m boredddddd

1 Like

Lay blame, ā€˜cause when we aim for peace, it seems that anyone will do.

ā€¦I donā€™t think this group is perfectly W/W/W, Iā€™m sorry. Theyā€™re knocking each other down unnecessarily.

ā€¦Iā€™m reading through, hereā€™s what Iā€™ve got thus far.

1 Like

Hosts forgot you, rip.

1 Like

Just actually checked my rolecard and I did recieve a GG message. I really shouldnā€™t be here when Iā€™m this tired.

1 Like

I think if you look at how they are interacting with each other and what the VCs look like it becomes ever more clear

1 Like

how many people received message?

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

1 Like

All of town

1 Like

ā€¦wow

1 Like