UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

This is a WTF vote right here. Exllain.

1 Like

1 Like

Let’s not kill Leafia today, unless I tell you to <3

2 Likes

Everyone it seems. That we know of anyway.

1 Like

1 Like

Explain your vote on me right now Neon. @Neon

1 Like

being able to send a message that only town received is kind of OP because it can out entire scum team…

1 Like

That’s literally never a thing. If all villagers recieved it, all scum did too.

1 Like

okay alana is evil

…why?lol

1 Like

What an obvious attempt at getting yourself townpoints by saying something that would imply you’re Town and couldn’t conceive that Scum also received the message LOL

VOTE: alana

You know I’m thinking about the message more. What if that was from Porscha? She got “exiled” here, and remember she specifically sheeped Neon’s vote. The message would make sense from her “GG :sheep:” Like maybe she was allowed to send a message but had some restrictions on what she could send.

1 Like

I don’t see it that way. I see it as them expressing doubt that a role like that can exist.

1 Like

That kind of makes sense honestly.

1 Like

I said it would be overpowered if only town would get a message meaning that I’m not even sure whether or not Neon is doing some gambit so you aren’t even accurately representing what I was saying.

1 Like

Well yanno not really. It was pretty obvious. Which makes it even sillier to fall for it.

1 Like

The fact that Neon is refusing to explain is giving me ??? vibes.

2 Likes

Did you forget Neon is the equivalent of an innocent child, though?

1 Like

It can out the entire scum team…

Yes. Because scum wouldn’t notice everyone saying they got a message and be like lol yeah me too.

1 Like

It really is OP and isn’t something that would ever exist.

1 Like