UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

FRink is still underwhelming, and I haven’t seen anything that makes me want to take them out of PoE.
VOTE: FRink
Will be back later.
Got real life stuff coming up.

1 Like

Please dear God quote the actual text your replying to I hate having to bounce around this website to see what people are replying to

1 Like

Oh. Mislynches are much more valuable than one town role, we aren’t killing you lol

1 Like

Multiple town roles.

1 Like

Hi lmao I want it noted this is only my second game on here in half a year’s time and im only back here because host asked me to sign up, how many games have you played on here? And who of this playerlist do you know and not know?

1 Like

I am okay with this.

I would rather mass claim today than cede a lynch

I have a chart for this type of stuff, trust me

you’re fine.

1 Like

This is my 3rd. I know.

Min
Magnus
Achromatic
Porscha
Leafia
Jarek
alana

2 Likes

A. Mass claim is lame I stand against it

B. I think you’re scummy

1 Like

A. We’re not mass claiming, my point is I’d rather do THAT than have you die today
B. I don’t care

1 Like

Cool kill this always

1 Like

Good luck.

1 Like

Isnt daykilling you unhelpful but nightkilling is?

1 Like

Anybody else want to talk to me. I don’t feel like talking to someone who refuses to work with people and silences any discussion.

VOTE: Achromatic

1 Like

the discussion I was silencing was “I should be mislynched.”

lol

1 Like

oh naur dont tell me it’s a qualifer

2 Likes

No night killing me provides info on multiple roles to all minority factions. I am detrimental to town unless I’m specifically used as bait but I still think it is more harmful to town even as bait and more beneficial to just day kill me now

1 Like

I’m unsure what this means.

1 Like

Correct. A discussion that holds value to town and would only be silenced by mafia who wants to silence this under the guise of keeping me alive to kill me at night and gain info.

1 Like

If maj town wants to keep me alive than I will acquiesce but silencing the discussion in totality is anti town.

1 Like

I actualy have him as unwritten townread for being the most solvy and the making a lot of townreads on people although I never said so because his claim is self resolvomg anyway

1 Like