UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I like how you say that as if you have an option. If most people want you to be alive then you will be alive, friend.

I think perhaps you have come too close to the sun and don’t realize I just want to scum hunt not worry about roles.

1 Like

Oh yeah. We’ll need to see what the factional kill even is to know if we’ll reach D4, I forgot it wasn’t confirmed to be standard.

1 Like

Oh for some reason I thought nightkilling you would provide info to town maybe about the existence of how many members of each faction are in game because of the wording ‘I can be used as bait’

1 Like

True. Actually forgot about the claim till you reminded me here lol. I… really don’t like the claim and the attitude even if it self resolves.

1 Like

but do you think it’s alignment indicative

1 Like

Correct if most people want me alive I will be alive. And I will acquiesce. The discussion still must be had. I don’t really care if you want to scum hunt mech talk is still a necessary evil in a role madness.

1 Like

The opposite it provides info to all minority factions in the game about town. Wording that both implies that there are multiple factions and that killing me D1 benefits town.

1 Like

I have no attitude here, I am just noting that ceding a mislynch as town on purpose is very, very, very rarely in town’s best interest and protecting roles I don’t feel is within that wheelhouse.

I mean have all of the discussion you want I don’t have a taser to stop you or anything, just giving my 44 dollars.

1 Like

The claim is an easy way to gurantee your survival though not one I think Achro needs to use.

The attitude…I dunno Achro was nicer in the only game I’ve played with them. Art least to me.

1 Like

What was not nice about what I said?

1 Like

I disagree there are plenty of scenarios where killing town is more beneficial. And I believe your reactions to my posts were filled with attitude.

1 Like

it’s better to try to read his posts with a lesser tone. unless he is attempting to be intimidating

1 Like

It doesn’t matter this is worthless. Killing me however is not.

1 Like

I’m in a weird emotional frame of mind anyways. I’m probably reading too much into things because of some bs that happened in another mafia game that’s put me on edge in mafia lately lol

I’m extremely emotional.

1 Like

Achromatic is friend. Not food.

3 Likes

Probably not worth paying attention to the emotional part of me

1 Like

I like fish though.

3 Likes

4 Likes

you guys are funny good night

1 Like

Sushi is my favorite food.

Speaking of sushi. Now that I am basically always town and a famous and beautiful singer everyone should tell me there favorite songs.

Why? I’m totally gonna read you based on them.

What does this have to do with sushi? Nothing.

1 Like