UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

1 Like

I am upset that none of you embed quotes in your posts for my convience

1 Like

Average day in league of legends. I am the only person who got flamed in the gameā€¦ meā€¦ the Caitlinā€¦ the only positive person on my teamā€¦

1 Like

I have! In the Kurzgesagt channel, to be precise.

Be extremely careful this game then. I mistakenly townread Achro last game because he put a lot of effort and he ended up being Mafia. I think Magnus is also capable of doing that because he enjoys being wolf. Soā€¦ caution.

1 Like

He does have a self resolving role claimā€¦ though I still worry about it

1 Like

You wound me. Iā€™m a good Earthling.

1 Like

Oooooo Jazzy. Town.

2 Likes

MAFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You literally made an uber post explaining that Magnus twisted your words and lied to push and vote you and now you say ā€œoh yeah he cased me hardā€ and unvote.

LMAO

1 Like

As long as you improve your fakeclaiming skills I think youā€™re a force to be reckoned with.

1 Like

Once I improve my fakeclaiming skills, thatā€™s when youā€™ll know I care more about winning than making funny plays. What a day that will be.

1 Like

Well I have caught up. Nothing interesting remaining. Iā€™ll be watching the thread.

1 Like

Just be a force of chaos and anime like me

1 Like

Whatā€™s your favourite song? Neon was wondering.

1 Like

Pretty sure she didnā€™t ask but ok lol.

I donā€™t have a favourite song because I love a lot of them, and from a lot of different genres. Except from Reggae and things like that, which I despise.

I like KPOP too btw, and I would give Girls Generation an honorable mention :stuck_out_tongue: (I get the feeling you like KPOP due to your 13821932193213231312312 kpop gifs)

1 Like

I did ask lol

1 Like

Correct. Props for the GG shoutout. Town lean.

1 Like

Iā€™m a huge stan of Itzy

1 Like

I am not going to shield Leafia from anyone else today because I am wondering if flicker and this game can both be wolf games from her but the difference is I am challenging her in a different angle than people did early in flicker and it is making me see different things.

Still think I have a town lean here but I want to see what Gyr is made of.

Also hi Gyr x)

1 Like

Do you feel Leafia is playing similarly to the wolf rand?

1 Like

NOOOOOOO

Anyway, Iā€™m here. Reading through the posts Iā€™ve missed in my nice sleepā€¦I have no thoughts. Not because thereā€™s nothing to say Iā€™m still processing them. I just want to mill about and be here for a while.

I am here though. Shoot me questions Iā€™ll answer them and all that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like