UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

There are certain things she does that I feel are more like she would as town in terms of how she changes her mind on things but some are very similar to what I saw in flicker but also how she treated magnus was how she treated jaiden in love is war where she was town.

I looked at flicker and at least early she didn’t refer to herself as lhf for example.

1 Like

Can you rank everyone who has posted from towniest to scummiest?

1 Like

1 Like

Music might not have been the best way for me to read alignments.

Everyone tell me your favorite roller coaster!

God I’m bored… work is boring on Mondays.

1 Like

Mine is my emotions.

1 Like

Sure but this is going to be very superficial right now

Prolly town

Achro
Neon
Crichard
Rad

Null
Troll
Alana
Frink
Litten
Gryl

Probably Scum (In my opinion)
Magnus
Leafia
Min

The Magnus one in particular is because he’s trying to argue that Neon being alive is a good thing as confirmed town. Maybe they changed their mind later on but that one stuck out to me and I didn’t like it.

2 Likes

Can you specify on Magnus?

1 Like

They’ve made okay posts but from what I’ve seen as magnus as a player they have no problem with making long posts that say a lot of things. I’ve never seen them as a wolf but I have no reason to believe they would decide to stop this behaviour just because they randed an evil role.

Magnus is saying I’m town and pushing on leafia which is cool and I appreciate it but I think that’s possibly just distancing.

And then there’s this

It’s negative utility and I’m not sure there’s a way to even prove that Neon is telling the truth here? Why would Magnus claim Neon is confirmed because nobody else is claiming this role? Is there something I’m missing here? My paranoia vibe says this is a wolf that wants the role to stay alive and is doing so by saying “they’re confirmed”

1 Like

Because the host confirmed singer is in the game at the very start

1 Like

@Jarek

1 Like

Oh my god why do you have to embarrass me like that

2 Likes

I missed it too at first tbf

So anyway Jarek is either academy award winning or town not that this surprises me.

1 Like

Aaargh now I feel like an idiot

Magnus is still evil though because of reasons I will discover later I’m not changing that read I put too much effort into it

1 Like

Magnus probably not evil because he respects my game a lot and his suspicion of leafia and making sure to get my attention had big ‘look achro here’s the wolf, let us pelt her together if you are town’ energy

With a specifying remark that I don’t know his wolf range.

1 Like

Hmmm…Okay. Yeah to be honest my vibe read on Magnus being evil isn’t strong at all so he’s at least null for me it was just that one statement which is completely bunk because Neon is confirmed town barring shenanigans now. I don’t know what we do about the Singer thing.

1 Like

Sussy

1 Like

Breaking News
I have been nominated as the number 1 news reporter of Canada

Leafia (3): Jarek, FRink, Gyrlander
Porscha (1): KingTroll
Litten (1): Achromatic
Neon (1): Leafia
FRink (1): CRichardFortressLies
Achromatic (1): Neon

Not Voting (6): Porscha, Litten, alana, Rad, Magnus, min

1 Like

I don’t know any roller coasters… I’m a shut-in introvert.

I’m not the only person who did that, but whatever.

Here’s what I’ve got: I don’t mind being scumread. Sooner or later you learn to depend on it. You’re still good in my eyes. Good luck have fun.

1 Like

Well I think we toss Neon out as bait and see what happens, because our other options are purposefully lynching someone we are pretty certain is town and that doesn’t ever sound like a good idea to me. We don’t know what powers town has (and should try to keep it that way as much as possible) so there are many, many things that could make our singer much harder to get rid of than we might suspect.

1 Like

I’m legally blind and/or illiterate

:hugs:

1 Like