UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

That’s my concern with rollercoasters. Obviously thrills are derived from fear, the sense of feeling helpless and moving at insane speeds, but you wouldn’t want to be in legitimate danger.
Major breakdowns and minor injuries doesn’t sound safe, if I’m being honest.

1 Like

No big just explaining why things i do might appear different than their ultimate intent.

1 Like

You should know scumhunting is not my forte lol.

Do not “hi” me so casually. I may have to kill you just in case you are wolf >:(

1 Like

Major breakdowns usually just mean a part broke they rarely cause injuries and are usually found before parks even open.

The injuries are scary but ultimately very very rare. Its just that so many coasters are old and things happen. Top thrill was built in 03 El Toro is older than that. They are the two most recent examples of injuries. Even still it’s extremely rare the safety that goes into amusement parks is insane. I’d never ride a carnival ride but I’ve worked at Cedar Point and I know how intense inspections and safety are if the park is being run right.

2 Likes

Coasters certainly aren’t for everyone. My ex had a Major panic attack on her first ride. I don’t think people who don’t ride coasters are like bad or anything. But safety shouldn’t really be a major concern.

1 Like

But I’m obsessed. I love them. They are one of my few passions and I’ve compiled an insane list of all the coasters I wanna ride lol

1 Like

Coaster talk with neon.

Omg imma make a roller coaster mafia lol

3 Likes

Oh and here I thought you were townreading me and it turns out i’m outside your circle of trust. Make up your mind: pocket me or mislynch me. NOW.

1 Like

Neon just mark your posts that don’t talk about roller coasters so I don’t ignore them :blobby:

1 Like

What made you decide to be a bit more assertive this game to start compared to Umineko?

1 Like

Everything from this point forward probably lol

1 Like

Neons reads list

2 Likes

It’s not my first game here, and I know a few of the players in here. Plus this game was the reason I came to FoL so it’s kind of a long-awaited moment. Finally, I really feel like Leafia was howling during her first posts. Just like you said.

1 Like

This is a silly question

Yes. But leafia being overblown or overreactive is way past the range of being ai in any direction

2 Likes

Am I the only one weirded out by this list lol.

It’s like 2/3rds the last wolf team I played against when playing with Jarek lol

1 Like

At some point I’m running a Sailor Moon Mafia somewhere.

1 Like

Sailor Moon on rollercoasters?

1 Like

Lmfaooooooo.

2 Likes

Alright
Let’s play actual mafia.

2 Likes

For real

So many people do this ideky atp

1 Like