UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Yeah, basically. You have a leaf database - would say Leaf is a good player?

1 Like

She is an up and coming player who is on the rise, especially it seems after I mentored her in Morb mafia where I power wolved her to victory in final 5.

1 Like

what is even a singer

1 Like

Well then I guess my suspicion isnt a complete d1 hot take. Partially related, why do you want to kill every pokemon in this lobby? ( Ķ Ā° ĶŸŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

1 Like

To establish magikarp dominance.

Also if I was power wolfing I would never give myself an expiration date lmao

1 Like
1 Like

Thats a lie. Of course you would. It makes you a moving target because the town wont want to investigate your slot, does it not?

1 Like

You just wave your hand later on and say the situation is different.

1 Like

I already have said if we lynch town today it makes sense to investigate me whereas if we lynch scum my claim will resolve before LYLO.

Also I just got done winning a F3 as scum against some of the best players in the world, I cringe to think what would happen if I went ā€˜jkā€™ later.

1 Like

<3 missed ya hope you been well. Darkmagician hit me and up and told me to join and i saw you on this dope roster. you better not be slippery wolf this game

2 Likes

VOTE: alana

Mostly a vibes read. Nothing coming from this slot feels particularly towny. Read on CRich in 178 felt like TMI.

These all feel like wolf excuses to justify playing like a wolf.

Comments like this give the illusion of activity while not pushing the game forward or trying to solve.

Why would simply voting a scum clear anyone? As if the 1 game alana saw Litten play defines his scum meta so hard that Litten would never vote a teammate.

And anyway, if Litten is so easily solved by noticing whether he voted for a scum, why push for his lim now?

1 Like

we are killing leafia today and if achro resists we are killing achro next

1 Like

Why arenā€™t you voting Leafia?

1 Like

voting is a sign of weakness; a sign that you canā€™t win Rock Paper Scissors
ā€¦or just because I havenā€™t gotten to it yet?

1 Like

consider me officially resisting tbh

2 Likes

Yeah but heā€™s barely posted which irks me

1 Like

Singer isnā€™t even confirmed town, itā€™s just a confirmed role, and it wouldnā€™t surprise me if a famous singer is an alien in disguise. Would match with the hosts humor imo.

2 Likes

Just dwelling on it too much

Whatā€™s got you so convinced on leafia? @Achromatic @Litten ive not gotten much that stands out from normal leafia ngl

1 Like

In hydra vig10 I was a vigilante and started to push on Arete/Orange. Later on, I noticed that Leafia/YBW didnā€™t seem really interested in the pushes on Arete/Orange and I called them out for it. Leafia responded in a joking fashion and it turned out that later on, that orange and leafia were both wolves
here.

Richard made a post talking about how he was town reading Jarek for seeming uninformed, because Jarek believed that achro could be lying and mafia. I commented later on when I noticed this that Richard robbed a bank and no one bats an eye, because that post felt as though Richard had TMI on Achro being town, and Jarek being town, which is whyā€¦he said that Jarek suspecting achro was him being uninformed.

Anyway, leafia is a curious mafia player and I found it weird how when I talked about how Richard robbed a bank, they didnā€™t bother asking me what I meant by that and instead stated that they were trying to find Richardā€™s partners. Which is the exact reasoning they gave to me in the hydra game when I asked them why they didnā€™t seem concerned with the orange slot. Even if it was a joke, it triggered multiple alarm bells in my head when they stated that. They then proceeded to go on a multiple post rant about Aliens when I brought that topic up.

so

1 Like

ima do circuits homework now cya

1 Like