UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

last game you played with him? or last game on this site?

can you say what game?

1 Like

yeah love is war mafia he subbed in day 2 and made it to final 3 as wolf.

1 Like

I was kind of warming up to that littens yeet because Min and Jarek seemed like they were putting the brakes on it but okay.

Alana lets start the cool wagon gogogo VOTE: rads

1 Like

rads is town

Overruled dude.

1 Like

I donā€™t know why Crich chose to use the phrase ā€˜uninformed perspectiveā€™ here. Feels jarring. Crich can explain when he gets in.

Hopefully I start to town read everyone and then we get to LEVEL 2 READS.

3 Likes

rads is town

1 Like

you canā€™t overrule me overruling your wagon thatā€™s not how it works i think

Did I miss a green check or

1 Like

@alana can you please respond to this ^

1 Like

Thinking about that specifically does bring up some ??? Ngl

1 Like

He doesnā€™t want to kill me any more although if I die N1, definitely look in his general direction.

Slight tinfoiling that Achro is TMIing not only the amount of scum we have but also their kill mechanic as well.

Litten actually does have that meta. I also have a lot more experiance with Litten than Alana does. Although I think Iā€™ve only seen him as scum once.

Sorry, but Iā€™m not dying today.

This is actually something I havenā€™t considered.

Itā€™s called being silly and joking around. Exactly what you were doing when you said that. VOTE: Litten

Litten knows better than to take me seriously when Iā€™m obviously joking around.

I think Iā€™ve been at least somewhat villagery, but how the heck am I locktown to you already? That has to be a joke.

Trials and tribulations.

I could honestly see t!Achro doing this even if he isnā€™t actually self confirmable. Conversely, I can see w!Achro doing this just to explain his survival up to that point after Morbtainado.

I remember that. Laughs

1 Like

No itā€™s okay you see Litten just doesnā€™t think about things lol.

BUT I WILL GIVE HIM ROOM TO BREATHE OUT OF AN ABUNDANCE OF MERCY.

2 Likes

VOTE: CrichardFortressLies

Iā€™m curious

1 Like

strats: cycle through all of littenā€™s pokes today. If they all seem town, nuke litten

itā€™s so easy

1 Like

list is like
litten (yes I may have just unvoted due to doubts but still closest to a scumread)
Gyrlander (for not remembering any of their posts)
Porscha

Min
Frink
Rad

KingTroll
Magnus
Jarek
Leafia

Neon
Crich (even disregarding any meta his sus on me for townreading him is very towny)
Achromatic

and yes before anyone asks i do my readslists backwards since beginning of time

2 Likes

Now I want to see where this wagon on CRich goes. I donā€™t think heā€™s been particularly scummy myself though, but he hasnā€™t been particularly villagery either.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking Litten/CRich wagons could provide good wagonomics now too.

1 Like

Now to play a new game I downloaded to my Switch today. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

SPLATOON

1 Like