UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

No

1 Like

sure but only if you vote magnus

Jarek do strats with me

1 Like

I’m going to work

1 Like

Okay.

1 Like

VOTE: Richard

1 Like

Breaking News
I am drinking my Water, a natural resource of the earth and most planets

CRichardFortressLies (3): Achromatic, min, Litten
Leafia (2): Gyrlander, FRink
Litten (2): Neon, Leafia
FRink (1): CRichardFortressLies
alana (1): Rad
Magnus (1): KingTroll
unvote (1): alana
min (1): Jarek

Not Voting (2): Porscha, Magnus

1 Like

congrats
you are continuing down the pathway of orange last game

1 Like

Leafia achro didn’t mention how many scum nor the scum kill mechanic in the post
wat

1 Like

ironically I’d have been less annoyed if he simply said I seemed uncomfortable and scumread me for that as hes just one stranger that doesnt know me so I would have simply shrugged about it but it seems like his main reason for scumreading me is the fact that i gave reasoning for why seeming uncomfortable compared to what neon has seen from me (I assumed neon’s read on me is meta based on that im more comfortable on the other site) are NAI for me

1 Like

FTR, I am pretty sure that isn’t his main reason, from what I read it feels like he believes that your posts give off vibes that just don’t jive with him, and he listed the posts that gave him those bad vibes and tried to explain why

could be mistakened as I didn’t recheck it when typing this post, just gave thoughts from what I read like ten mins ago

1 Like

So, I wasn’t going to say anything for a while but I MUST ASK: @KingTroll Why the hell are you liking every post lmao.

1 Like

imagine a toxic argument is going to tak place later in game would he still like everything?

1 Like

also this post - this type of nuanced post comes more easily from scum - if you see a town player starting to act annoyed, it’s very easy to infer that they think they are obvious town. Don’t believe that it makes Richard more likely to be town.

1 Like

yea I actually don’t think my early reasons for townreading Crichard hold up anymore now im just townreading him for his reaction to said townread

3 Likes

Guess we will see how this goes

1 Like

No change really.

She admits that it wasn’t an accurate statement here. scum!alana has to either point to some early crich posts that might be able to be interpreted as solvey, or she has to admit that they don’t exist. So either scum!alana did the latter, or town!alana just got the wrong impression. I still lean towards scum there (slight lean but I have to admit it’s a scum lean).

Could be TMI that crich is town, or could be SvS not realizing he hasn’t actually been solvey. Could be TvX and I’m overthinking it. Again though, I did just get out of a game where SvT the S pointed to the T and said “look how solvey” and that just wasn’t the case, so I might have some bias there spotting this.

This could be the case. I’ve misread people based on personality before so I’ll try to keep that in mind.

I will say that this community seems to lean HEAVILY on meta, and the community I’m used to tends to be more split where many people are actively against meta. Personally I don’t mind meta reads but I don’t have that option here because I don’t know anyone’s meta. I lean heavily on tone and this could be par for the course town!alana meta and I wouldn’t know. I’d be open to leaning on some town read’s opinions if there are strong town!alana meta reads coming from any of my town reads.

2 Likes

it’s funny

i hope not

I’ll vote magnus if you can make a case as to why I should vote magnus

He isn’t really evil to me any more after that whole debacle with not reading the thread but if you got a reason I wouldn’t say no

1 Like

My process never lies pogu

1 Like