UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Well now I’m ever more convinced that I am just right about this slot lol.

1 Like

You both showed up around the same time asking why Litten was a wagon, which made me actually want to actually get him. Then achromatic got bored I guess. So yeah, that wagon fizzling is 100% on you two imo. But thats fine, either one of you works too.

1 Like

you have fun with that

1 Like

This isn’t an easy fake as scum?

1 Like

I mean if it takes a few dudes going “why is this a wagon” for it to fizzle then it wasn’t a good wagon in the first place.

I’d look into people who were voting on that wagon in that case because apparently none of them have justification that wasn’t just sheep voting.

1 Like

:flushed:

I’d like to end the day with 2 wagons. And if the wagon that flips is town we always always flip the other one day 2. Always.

1 Like

Sure. Here’s a wallpost for you.

Wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost walppost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpost wallpist wallpost wal-You see a sign here saying under construction

I’m aware of that but knowing when lylo could be hints at having that knowledge.

Why do you have your vote on CRich then?

I agree with you there even if this site isn’t exactly the best at doing that.

2 Likes

My reason has never been they are quiet.

1 Like

Never mind. I thought it was on CRich for some reason.

1 Like

When it isn’t gaslit, sure. Getting the town off a teammates wagon is easy for scum. Just ask why enough times. I love doing that.

Wheres the Min shade btw?

3 Likes

Both of these are bad and the reasons are bad but I will let them engage you and help you find them.

1 Like

Gifs or songs lol

1 Like

they are good reasons in my book

1 Like

And here I was so happy that you townread me because you didn’t remember anything of mine :blobby:

2 Likes

I’m #1 Revebro in Texas but Itzy pretty dope. Your favorite ryujin?

1 Like

And you think power woofers are incapable of distancing as a rule?

Power woofers don’t need to out themselves with easy equity to power woof.

I find your logic to be extremely flawed and on a base level it feels like a weak association.

1 Like

Very good way to make me back off and not tunnel you into oblivion and never find you if you are town.

Which you aren’t but still.

1 Like

This is just factually inaccurate lol. Most wagons can be dissolved pretty easily town is paranoid.

1 Like

I never said they were incapable of distancing, your putting words into my mouth. I am stating that if leafia is getting suspected and achro is a wolf with them they will defend leafia 9 times out of ten because they are capable of doing that as a wolf and protecting their wolf team mates. What that post was trying to convey is that if achro tries really hard to resist a wagon and it flips wolf, that they are more likely to be a wolf and that I would go after them next. This can be seen in some of their wolf games. I know achro is capable of distancing.

1 Like