UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Pretty good. Do we know each other?

1 Like

You didnt indicate it was for pressure though did you?

1 Like

Pretty sure we were in a champs game together.

1 Like

Season 7 qualifier or under a different name?

1 Like

Okay but this is a double standard; it’s okay for you to vote me but when I vote you suddenly it’s scummy?

You’re voting me and you don’t sound like you trust me so…

1 Like

Frinckles. Mr. Mayor Tweetums and katt were in it too.

1 Like

Ah i remember you. So you know to listen to me day 1 when i beat the hell out of a wolf this time

1 Like

Do you think double standards are scummy?

1 Like

Well this is role madness I think so we dont have to worry about kicking our PRs off a cliff. >_> i did push anaxagore tho

1 Like

You don’t always need to indicate that a vote is for pressure. Sometimes that even defeats the purpose. Also, it should be obvious that it was for pressure by the fact that I asked him to explain. If he had just said that it was a joke without the OMGUSing, I would’ve unvoted instantly, but him OMGUSing over what was obviously a vote for pressure struck me as pretty weird. Since there’s no real reason to OMGUS about a vote for pressure.

1 Like

Why do you expect it to be obvious? It wasnt obvious to me i thought you were accusing him of being weird and thus unnatural and thus scummy.

1 Like

It depends. I can see a townie doing it later on if they think someone is super evil and they overlook how they were acting earlier to cut corners in their argument because they’re so convinced.

The game just started though. I OMGUS voted them. Why would they think me voting them is evil but them voting me isn’t? It could be a townie POV that they think they’re infallible because they’re town. It could be that they’re an evil making a very shoddy push. I can’t tell which it is.

1 Like

Voting for pressure is completely different than OMGUSing someone and saying they’re wolfy just because they placed a lressure vote on you.

1 Like

I will probably have an answer within like 10 posts lol

1 Like

It activates my almonds in either case and is noticeable behaviour. Leafia’s actions imply they don’t see it themselves. Or at least they didn’t when they submitted the post.

1 Like

Why would I ask for him to explain in that case? I would’ve mentioned it was for that if it wasn’t for pressure.

1 Like

man lurking isn’t doing me much good here I don’t really understand most of the pushing yet

I dunno fam. omgus is usually pretty scummy
(I know because i played scum last round and wanted to vote the only person who knew i was scum (who is cohosting lmao))

Needs opportunistic timing. Strike while the iron is hot.

1 Like

And what has your pressure wrought? You believe him voting against you mean he is more likely to be a wolf? What if he is just a town who misunderstood where you were coming from.

1 Like

I’m really just voting because the reason I got voted was because I made a joke saying I town-read someone.

1 Like