UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I am also ok voting king troll for the like spam just so my notifications arent so spammed.

That’s mafia for you. Being suspected is par the course.

1 Like

The part that sucks is losing.

1 Like

That doesn’t mean I’m 100% certain you’re a wolf.

1 Like

Can’t argue against that.

1 Like

Okay. That’s fair.

But you’re also voting to kill me. So you know. There’s that.

1 Like

Only because of how you reacted to my pressure vote on you and the fact that you’re still voting for me.

If you don’t think I’m a wolf you think I’m town and if you think i’m town you’re willingly voting to kill a town

I know it’s like 8 votes. But you’re still trying to make a case. You clearly think you have something here. You wouldn’t be pushing this still if you weren’t.

1 Like

One second cross referencing my leafia database

1 Like

So what exactly do you have against me that makes you want to focus on me and not the other slots other than “I got retaliation voted”

1 Like

Leafia is probably town due to her clarity of thought being much higher here than when she is a wolf.

VOTE: no one

2 Likes

I’m scumleaning you right now and trying to figure out why you’d be a ting this way if you’re a villager.

Your whole reason for believing I’m a wolf seems to be because I voted you for pressure when doing so isn’t AI. That doesn’t seem to be a good reason to scumread soneone to me.

1 Like

Tontop it all off, you’re completely misrepresenting what I’m trying to say here and seem to be trying to make it look like I’m saying something completelyndifferent.

1 Like

I’m scumreading you because you quoted me townleaning someone for a joke, said “this is scummy” or something and then voted me.

You’re using the “it was for pressure” argument because I’m pushing you for it and it’s not working.

1 Like

how does one access this database

2 Likes

mmmmm

1 Like

No. I’m saying that because it really was for pressure and it did seem scummy to me because I didn’t know it was just a joke.

Think of it this way: If someone were to townread someone else for solely that reason and not as a joke, what would you think of it?

1 Like

jareks response seems incredibly overblown

2 Likes

you’ve played with leafia before right?

2 Likes

Yes he has.

1 Like