UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

“hey kill this you get info”

‘surprise mother fucker’

2 Likes

That would be funny if this happens in game.

1 Like

TOWNBRAIN: “stupid singer role is antitown and they claimed it who cares”

then theres the line

-------------THRESHHOLDOFSCUMBRAIN------------

“I wonder how exactly easy it would be to eliminate that role? Should we, and whats the risk involved?”

1 Like

Quite the opposite in my intent, ironically. I am trying to ensure you have good influence throughout the thread so I want to check in on you and make sure you are doing OK and are actually happy with your process. You see it as discrediting you, I see it as trying to make sure you’re doing well because you expressed you aren’t town reading people like you like to.

Involving myself in a lot of threads is kind of just what I do, especially when you consider I am by far and away the top poster so I am trying to sort things out quite a lot. Like one of these is me answering for Magnus about what really felt like an obvious joke to me.

I think what you don’t like about my play is I am a power player. I power wolf, but I also power town. In misplay there were different player dynamics and different dynamics due to being mountainous and most of day 1 was people shading you and me going ‘nah neon is fine’

1 Like

This is not my experience with people tbh

1 Like

My point is that fundamentally, yes it is rolehunting. We dont need to go into mechspec lala land over it but regardless of our respective reads on Rad, I get what Neon was saying and why they wouldnt want to share that info.

2 Likes

I am also fine with Neon not sharing that info.

I just don’t think Rad being curious is scum indicative either.

1 Like

I can definitely see it coming off differently depending on how they’re being read, yeah.

1 Like

@Porscha

thoughts on Gyrlander?

1 Like

1 Like

yeah that’s the only one I found idk wtf I thought I saw I need to go to sleep

1 Like

Going to assume this is K-Pop.
Seems I have to figure out your reaction from the gif.

1 Like

will have to iso tomorrow

1 Like

sheep me for now to force pressure please?

1 Like

I love you FRink. I also fear you… because my meta is well established and if you’re teamed with people who are aware of this than you might be pocketing me since that is more likely to work with someone I’ve never played with before.

1 Like

FRink probably just a good lad tbh

2 Likes

I should revisit why I put FRink in my PoE. They felt UTR last time I talked about them, and it seems not so much now.

1 Like

ok who you voting for rn

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be better to find scum that gives us more? Gyr provides us nothing at this stage even if they flip red which like…I have zero reason to think they will or won’t lol

1 Like

I’ve explained how it is role fishing and how it benefits scum to get that info.

1 Like