UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I’m not seeing much pushing from you either, Frinckles.

1 Like

Gyrlander doomed to always have peeps mispell their name.

1 Like

Oh no you got me!

1 Like

It’s okay, my rolecard has 30 different abilities so it’s obvious Zorvo had to balance the game somehow.

1 Like

Regarding Achro/Neon’s discussion from earlier. I’d like to mention why even killing a low posting scum is good for town.
The most obvious reason is that it advances the town win condition of eliminating threats to the town. I don’t think I need to explain this more.
By killing scum, you reduce their votes + abilities they can use each cycle.

1 Like

You really want to make me cry.

1 Like

Hey Gyr, once you’ve caught up I’d love to hear your perspective on who’s looking good, who’s looking bad, what you think about the current wagons, all that jazz.

1 Like

I’m afraid your marvelous train has stopped right there. With 3 votes. Sorry Achro, you aren’t getting me mislynched as Town in ANY game. And yes, I’m challenging you.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be really funny if I voted you as well, just out of spite?

1 Like

Usually on this site, you’d have to back read 1000+ pages after coming back to the thread.

2 Likes

I think I townread Litten and you. Probably Achro as well but he’s being a pain in the ass so I refuse to townread him publicly. Are there any current wagons beside mine? lol I’d just kill Leafia… just in case.

Ah, and don’t worry. If Litten’s claim is real we’ll know.

1 Like

If I’m understanding this correctly, your ability immediately activates at start of day 4 without having to DM the host.
Am I right?

1 Like

If I get lynched because “you dared us to do it” then you’ll just get me mad but it will be confirmed that you didn’t have any real reason to vote me.

2 Likes

Info is the most valuable resource for town. It is towns greatest weakness. Killing a low poster with low thread presence provides no info. Its utility is muted. Town wins by rivaling scum in knowledge and info.

1 Like

That wasn’t the case in 80’s. It was the case in Umineko. :octopus:

1 Like

Actual footage of Neon watching Gyr v Achro

1 Like

That’s also true. I’ll add that a scum lunch usually gives more info than a town lunch in general.

1 Like

Prior to Gyrs recent posting spree what info would you glean if they flipped woofers?

What info if they flipped town?

1 Like

Sadly he’s gone. I think me daring him to get me lynched may have been a bad idea depending on his personality. I just love getting voted so sometimes I get carried away and try to manipulate people to get them to vote me.

1 Like

It should serve to entertain me

1 Like