UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Feels a bit quiet, although there are over twelve hours before EOD.
Gyr made a splash about being voted, Leafia made a splash, but nobody else being voted really did the same(?). I’m assuming Min’s asleep, but in general I feel like an evil (or certain town PRs, sure) would be more likely to resist their own execution, whereas certain villagers can learn to accept their death.

I’m going to be honest, this was a red flag:

“I don’t care who dies, as long as it’s not me or one of these two players I townread.”
Or in other words: kill anyone! It makes no difference to me! Scream for joy!

1 Like

That’s something I said even in Umineko so you can forget about that red flag. It’s PoE.

1 Like

Would you guys like to know my SECRET SCUM READ?

I think it’s accurate tbh

1 Like

Share it in code, make it a puzzle to solve.

1 Like

The wolf hides in plain sight
Readies to take of us a bite
They post and yet do not hunt
Question but do not confront

1 Like

I did not participate in Umineko, Gyr.

1 Like

he does say stuff like this as town to let you know.

1 Like

?? I just meant that it’s something I say when I’m Town (like in Umineko), so you red flag was incorrectly triggered.

1 Like

anyway if someone figures out this riddle and votes for the right player they get lock town status for the game

1 Like
Can I have three guesses?

Even if not, I think this is a fair case.

Commentary.

Questioning, which you mentioned.

Commentary(?). Also a townlean, but it’s not a polarising townlean. I made a similar mention when I was casing Alana, about mentioning but not getting involved with the Jarek/Leafia stuff, but it could apply to CRichard.

A whole lot of commentary.

Votes FRink without preamble, doesn’t really follow up on this.

I think this is a decent enough call-out post.

Backs off the call-out in the next AI post, from what I bothered to quote.

Commentary.

This was about agreement, CRichard didn’t bring up the Gyr wagon. In Kaguya I mainly nailed CRichard as evil because he kept changing his mind, trying to align his thoughts with my worldview to get on my good side, which came across as unnatural. It’s obviously not like that here, but… it’s still interesting.

For context, Gyr hammered me by mistake when I was effectively doomed, although we’ll never know if I would’ve managed to sway Town. I wasn’t socially awful.

CRichard isn’t really being cautious of Achro, or being cautious of anyone in particular from what I’ve seen? I don’t know.

Ties back to the agreement principle.

Mech talk.

An evil can claim to have a greek card, that’s NAI.
“Trying to find Towns”, when CRichard’s been mostly chilling?

I didn’t notice any discussion on FRink prior to this point, despite voting them earlier, so that would’ve been good.

All very well and good, but it’s not socially helpful. If CRichard was evil, this could potentially TMI no low posting evils, but that feels like a stretch.

And that’s about it. I don’t really scumread CRichard, I’m not getting anywhere near the same vibes from Kaguya endgame, but I figured you might. Whatever.

1 Like

Strike 1

2 Likes

I regret opening that spoiler

2 Likes

I successfully summoned my waifu

1 Like

I get the feeling it’s Neon.

1 Like

I’m like 87% sure that it is in fact not me lol

1 Like

I have hunted quite a bit.

1 Like

Not Neon. Neon and Achro disagree on methods to success, but both wholesome.

2 Likes

Oh no it’s Frinckles!

1 Like

no

1 Like

ok i give up

1 Like