UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Sad I would have waited to spring my trap on Porscha if I realized there was more time.

1 Like

Passing every other day, the truth comes to set us free,
Passing every other day, until the picture shows us everything.
Until the truth fits and comes together like a dream,
Until we discard the lies and we have only one piece.

1 Like

I didnā€™t realise we had so long for a D1, thatā€™s pretty neat.

My guess would have been crichard with how much he seems to comment on everything but that also just seems to be how he plays in general so I donā€™t think itā€™s fair for me to assume anything off of just that.

ā€œdonā€™t kill my town-reads (wolf teammates)!!!ā€ :hmmyes:

2 Likes

Breaking News
Death and Life is an endless cycle. We all have souls and at one point we all came from a place that wasnā€™t earth. Who knows where our Souls originally were from but when we die we hop into a new body and start life all over again, or at least some rumours show.

CRichardFortressLies (2): Litten, Neon
alana (2): Rad, Leafia
Gyrlander (2): CRichardFortressLies, Porscha
min (2): FRink, Gyrlander
Magnus (1): KingTroll
Porscha (1): Achromatic

Not Voting (4): Magnus, alana, Jarek, min

1 Like

How much are we betting all of these wagons have wolves

Iā€™ll take Ā£10

1 Like

Welcome to fol, people love doing that instead of properly defending themselves lol

1 Like

Six wolves, but itā€™s a fair game.

1 Like

Youā€™d need that many wolves for it to be fair when I rand town tbh

1 Like

Neon and rad are town

VOTE: Achromatic

this can die

1 Like

Good luck.

1 Like

Based off of the fact this is your response you can definitely die lmao

2 Likes

I like those odds, bring it on

1 Like

Yes, I am in fact not immortal and ā€˜canā€™ die this game.

1 Like

You saying youā€™re going to prod people ā€œoutside your circle of trustā€ and throwing me dead last in your poe without interacting with me once is a scumtell and you know you play better than that

1 Like

Being told Iā€™m not good enough at mafia to push you isnā€™t gonna stop me either kekw

2 Likes

Well, I was voting for you to say good morning to you and then I noticed Porschaā€™s entire iso had no reads so this is a little awkward.

I am sure you are plenty good enough to push me. Placing a vote isnā€™t very hard and lots of people like voting for me.

1 Like

So tired of you people ignoring my slot and then actually having the audacity to be like :wowee: when I call you out on it

Omgus claim me all you want but I have and will continue to catch people based on how good or bad they treat my slot lmao

1 Like

I will sympathy vote for you because that feels bad

VOTE: Achro

I also do think that this slot needs a bit of pressure because claiming theyā€™re confirmed D4 when D4 is really far away is a little scary. People have brought up that means weā€™d be 5v3 assuming 3 wolves at that point and I donā€™t think itā€™s impossible that theyā€™re just a really strong wolf role that might be able to double vote or something when they get there

idk I like achro but I also donā€™t trust claims that make me want to not look at them

1 Like

None of this even remotely explains my concerns

1 Like

Man I was just voting you to prod you, blame Porscha.

1 Like