UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

yea my magnus townread intensified because he’s listing his concerns on me yet seems genuinely interested in finding my alignment rather than look for a suspect for the sake of looking for a suspect.

and no im not really interested in spending the day defending myself from people overanalysing my posts when they are heavily overthinking things so i dont really see any point in responding to those things

2 Likes

Sure. What would you like me to be pressured to do? I am already the most active player, I am already doing my best to sort people, and I’ve even half-claimed already.

Also I tell everyone who votes for me good luck because I am monstrous, not a skill issue.

Get info out of me then

Ask me things

A blanket vote does nothing. People can ignore votes all the time

1 Like

idk i just searched up ‘pink girl’ for all my avatars lmao

1 Like

2 Likes

Sure.

This is an information heist, punk

Who else do you think are town besides neon and rad. And it better be good or else. Or something.

1 Like

I dunno. You’re not wrong you’ve been active. It looks good. But I’ve been told you’re a good player so you might just be able to pull something like that off as a wolf. I mostly just distrust any claim that demands to be left alone it just bothers me. If you got away with it and people believed you without even thinking about it then you could run away with it.

1 Like

I didn’t really ask to be left alone, I mostly claimed it to just fuck with the wolves if I am being totally honest. I noted it might be a little silly to scan me n1 if we catch a wolf due to me being resolved before lylo for sure then if numbers are anywhere close to normal, but I mauled marl in my first town game here and got two scans still so people are free to do so.

But usually when you wish to pressure someone you should have a goal in mind. If you just think my claim is a lie you shouldn’t pressure me Jarek, you should kill me. I hard claimed it. That means no take backs. So if you think I am lying rally the troops and kill me because pressure while noble does nothing to me.

1 Like

crich I currently like still, the pressure on him failed but I still enjoyed his analysis of his wagon

gth kingtroll town, but I still wish he posted more, I’m not super confident on this one

gth Jarek town as well? This one is just a coinflip but o well lel I don’t think he’s acting much different than he usually plays as village which usually is an alright indicator

Truth be told I don’t townread like a bunch of this playerlist bc I don’t know or remember them good enough

I’m much better at reading based off of an actual scum flip Tbf

1 Like

I agree with all of those reads. kingtroll if scum is something that scans innocent in some way I bet because he’s basically begging to be investigated.

Crich I may be suffering from hubris but I had my hand around his throat so fast the one time I have seen him as wolf that I am not inclined to be too paranoid of his play today.

Any thoughts on Porscha’s complete lack of solving so far?

1 Like

Okay fair. I’m mostly just throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks. I don’t really get the vibe that I’m on the right track with anybody right now. (Probably because every push I’ve made has been riddled with obvious mistakes).

I don’t know if your claim is a lie or not and that’s the problem. If you’re evil you’d be a god-tier kill because you’d most likely be looking to defend your teammates and throw suspicion on townies using your claim and loud stature in the town as a means to do so. But that’s not a certainty. You could be telling the truth and if you are wasting a vote on someone who would have self-resolved is really bad. I’m not confident enough in my ability to say you are evil or not to lead a wagon against you yet, if ever.

1 Like

Their name is funny bc it reminds me of porche but if you made a post let me find it and give real thoughts

1 Like

reading her iso would be more demonstrative lol

1 Like

K bet

1 Like

I’m also coming from a game where I got dumpstered by Atlas who I town-read because of an argument and defended to the last breath and he was evil and that was just sad

3 Likes

Yeah, I can understand that. Day ones are tough. Any time someone manages to kill me as a wolf would indeed be a pleasant thing, although no one has done it yet.

Generally speaking, and I am of course speaking generally, if your top poster hasn’t given you specific cause for alarm you can probably let your power roles in a role madness game do some heavy lifting for you.

What pushes have you not felt good about so far? It’s okay to push on wrong things early, as it provides insight. You don’t need to catch everyone today after all. I don’t know your vote history.

1 Like

Aw man

I like porcshas vibes but I guess I see what you mean by lack of solving tbh

1 Like

A read list would be nice

1 Like

@Porscha

Hello, a read list would be nice or I’m going to kill you. Thank you kindly.

3 Likes

The Magnus vote is weird because he’s my TR but it’s not rlly a wagon. I can understand others might not see what I see.

alana (2): Rad, Leafia

This one I don’t like because I don’t like Leafia’s slot. I don’t know what it could mean but anyone Leafia is voting is someone I don’t think should die.

1 Like