UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Jester counts as a bastard role, I don’t think any reviewer would let it slide.

1 Like

I’m catching myself doing it again but

I say this because I assume a JESTER is a NEUTRAL role that wins the moment they die. A jester like role like a mafia vengeful could absolutely exist and wouldn’t want to immediately commit suicide if they didn’t have to.

1 Like

And I assume that because I have the mental image of town of salems jester and that’s really it

1 Like

To be completely honest I hate any role that rewards you for “losing” but that’s just me.

2 Likes

Neutral roles are the hardest to balance. Honestly, the best neutral roles socially interact with the game while still remaining separate. Not like Survivor, that’s just a townie with the option to cheat… I don’t majorly mind neutral killers, although they usually suck for balance. I dunno, it’s difficult.

1 Like

I don’t think Neuts are worth hunting right now because they may not even exist. But if someones behaviour is odd for both mafia and town to be doing it’s hard to not assume they are in fact a neut

2 Likes

Gonna step out of thread for a little bit because it’s quiet and I wanna do other things. Ping me if you need anything, I’m happy to oblidge.

1 Like

I’ll see about popping in and out of the thread for the next few years while I try to sleep. If I vanish, I was stolen away by my dreams.

…Or aliens.

1 Like

VOTE: FRink

frink push

stating omgus is ai right off the bat is a meh move for me

seems a bit opportunistic to me to get on someone (who i already townread) else’s annoyance

found an unliked post in this push too. nice

i do like this as a fervent denier of meta having any grounds on alignment. probably nai but for the sake of being balance i’ll townlean this specifically

throws a rad push out with no baseline

doesn’t actually state anything in defense of it when others shut it down despite burden of proof being on the aggressor

Leafia (3): Jarek, Gyrlander, FRink

drops it once it doesn’t pick up any traction to move onto someone more voted

really weird way to set up potential pushes on min, jare, and litten, all at the same time

this is just a mood. i rolled town but no one should trust me

excluding the fact that i think whatever rad was trying to do was a townie action i think frink’s fenceposting about it despite earlier pushing on rad is scummy

drops the fact that they wanted to vote litten to slide over to rad despite the fact that the reason they claim to scumread min/jarek is because they think one or both of them got pressure off of their wolf teammate litten

this is just a diversion from an actual read (i think that claiming singer isn’t scummy) into mech talk that doesn’t matter (hypothetically, what if it wasn’t)

decides to go onto min although their main reasoning is still seemingly that they got pressure off litten once

alright guys i’m happy with this content

1 Like

Pop off, King.

1 Like

tl;dr: frink has been setting up a lot of potential wagons for them to hop onto without actually justifying or having much faith in any of them

1 Like

Wooo finally caught up.

Jarek’s moved up to a town read for me.

VOTE: Porscha

This feels right

1 Like

VOTE: gyrlander

1 Like

drops the fact that they wanted to vote litten to slide over to rad despite the fact that the reason they claim to scumread min/jarek is because they think one or both of them got pressure off of their wolf teammate litten

@FRink

explain yourself

1 Like

i missed this but no if i die so do my likes i wouldn’t want to be accused of post-mortem communication

hello gamers
ima be in class for a while but I’ll be back after

1 Like

Breaking News
Some theory’s suggest the Big Bang might have not actually been the case

Gyrlander (4): CRichardFortressLies, Porscha, Leafia, min
CRichardFortressLies (2): Litten, Neon
min (2): FRink, Gyrlander
Porscha (2): Achromatic, Rad
KingTroll (2): Jarek, Magnus
FRink (1): KingTroll

Not Voting (1): alana