UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Also the same people that just accept Neon’s claim too which I also don’t neccessarily think should just be overlooked.

1 Like

Hm. Alright. Well i am going to go run some errands. I have made plenty of posts this morning for others to discuss and i see min thinks i am based now. Neat.

1 Like

Neon is claiming a role that is host confirmed to be in the game. Which helps.

1 Like

Have fun with that.

1 Like

It does. But until I get confirmation in some way or another that it’s a town-confirmed role there’s always the possibility that they’re just an evil singer that got mod-confirmed. Not likely, but like, consider all options.

1 Like

I disagree but I don’t want to re-ignite this conflict again if it’s not going to go anywhere. Getting bogged down in a nothing argument is pretty ew.

…Right…

No, you’re right, it doesn’t. I’ll give you that. I don’t like this whole read thing though feels like a cop-out. You’re just saying I’m acting like how I was in a previous game and townreading me for that rather than any of the content I’ve provided in this game. It just feels fake in that sense. I want to be town-read for things I am doing this game. The town-read would help me understand where your head is at too.

1 Like

I’m not sure whether I was intending to post again tonight, but it’s whatever. You get nothing unless you’re playing the game.

Ask And You Shall Receive

The case is that Jarek has been showing a healthy degree of caution when interacting with Achro’s slot, as you should with a well-known power player, but seemed to reverse that train of thought. I would assume Achro’s asking for a second and third and eighth opinion on the matter to ensure he’s not conflating something insignificant; either that, or Achro just wants to show off with the “look at what I found” angle.

First of all, I’m fairly certain Achro expects everyone to be terrified of him at all times, given how Achro seriously tried to scumread me in Kaguya for seemingly showing a lack of caution, despite having just lost to him. I can’t say it’s unwarranted, but I’m not at all surprised this would be on his mind.

Here’s the read I’m getting on Jarek: he thinks faster than he types, so his posts are catching up and a disconnect appears, and seeming contradictions appear. @Jarek would you say it’s correct to say what you intend don’t always match up with what you express?

I believe the intention of this post, in worlds where Jarek is Town, should be “the only people worried about your claim are Mafia”, distinct from just Achro, the player. I don’t know Jarek that well, so I can’t honestly know if this was a slip… it could be, I could see myself making that slip, or it could be a mistake.

Right here, Jarek emphasised Achro mentioning being fooled by a strong wolf, not being “worried” about Achro, which leads me to imagine Jarek didn’t even realise what he’d said. I’d like to think an evil would be more cautious about what was said… or at the very least, surely they’d be tuned enough to know immediately once someone they were talking to was sussing them.

So right now two different conversations seem to be taking place.

I think Achro noticed that too, actually, drawing Jarek’s attention to the relevant part of the question.

At this point, you know alarm bells are going off in Jarek’s head regardless of alignment, and this post was thrown up as a hasty defence either way. It’s not necessarily wrong, but the problem is that Jarek’s trying to justify what he just said instead of admitting he made a mistake, because that would look even worse. Given this post, I’d almost be surprised if that wasn’t the case.

That’s the thing, it probably didn’t. After one floundering post, Jarek got his thoughts on track and amended his perspective with this.

The real test is whether or not Jarek actually does ahead and does that, but I doubt this isolated interaction is going to sway my vote or my reads majorly. There’s certainly a disconnect, it doesn’t look fantastic, the issue wasn’t conflated, but I think it’s forgivable.

And pretty much whatever follows is Jarek trying to defend himself when he really shouldn’t be, but you can’t expect someone to take this lying down, so I don’t think I mind. Or maybe I’m sleep deprived, but it’s not that late.

1 Like

You’re not Jaiden.

1 Like

Now to head out for a bit for RL. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

I type what I type and then don’t think about it once it’s on the page. You might sometimes be able to see me realise things in-post and then follow through on that thought mid-paragraph if you look closely. I think. All in all I have no idea what this means but it’s probably accurate. What I intended to say here is that “I think you are town and people who do not think you are town are to be scrutinized” but the way I expressed it put me in the line of fire because I qualify for “you should be scrutinized” because I was doing it not 5 minutes ago. Something like that. I hope that makes sense.

2 Likes

:hmmyes:

1 Like

I could explain my thought process more but it essentially boils down to me making connections in my head that make sense to me and failing or refusing to achnowledge that people may read what I say or do incorrectly and not how I intended.

2 Likes

Come to think of that’s probably a main cause of why people just think I’m evil all the time.

I’m on a different level to all you plebians.

1 Like

Idk why people compare players all the time lmao

1 Like

I’m not going to accuse you for the way you tend to think, don’t worry.
Before I sleep I want to vote someone for the sake of pressure… but that would be entirely pointless. Maybe they’d feel spoked knowing there are eyes on them and feel compelled to post more, but that’s about it.
…Or I could join Achro on Porscha, since I’m willing to vote there unless anything happens from their slot, pretty much.

Actually, this is more fun. People have been talking about it. VOTE: KingTroll. 1f1 now we thunderdome.

Since this, KT’s just been voting me, which is funny but not helpful.

Potential not W/W with Porscha, could be interesting.

Joking around about being potentially Mafia.

This isn’t a helpful catchup, I’m sorry.

This is about tunnelling me, since I jokingly asked for it. This isn’t a read.
And then nothing else of note, besides liking almost every post, poser. Fight for your life.

1 Like

I appreciate that. I’m going to try and do my best to avoid it as best as I can but you know when I get involved in something it tends to happen more often because I just forget to explain.

2 Likes

hi guys fun game

catchup 2

ow

hahah that’s me

take a nap

VOTE: Gyrlander

lmao

burn UNVOTE

shows what you know i don’t have the wim to tunnel you d1. be more interesting

it’d be really funny to yeet you after this though it’s tempting

oh it’s not me i don’t post or hunt

couldn’t be me

okay i promise: more posts now no more lurking. sadly

trust the process

no i think i also called leafia locktown. or was that neon. i don’t remember but i think both of them are town

respect

jarek/achro not w/w even if i’m wrong on jarek being town

i can confirm that i do not have a wolfchat

no one is listening to my like ten posts. such is life

i’ve thought it over and i don’t think evil singer is clean enough. still think a jester-style role could be in play tho

i don’t really wolfread you anymore. if we thunderdome can we tie

behold a second unhelpful catchup

aughhh i need to reread the game and find the ones i’ve missed now

That should give you an excuse to reread, at least.

1 Like

If you were executed would you absentmindedly continue liking posts from beyond the grave?

2 Likes

I refuse

I don’t think so. If you did I missed it.

If there was they’d thunderdome the Singer tbh. 50/50 shot of instantly winning.

1 Like