UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

That player unvoted me long ago after saying that I am Town, so perhaps your whole vote is wrong

1 Like

Stop falling asleep when I wake up reee

1 Like

And one of these times you’re going to let scum get away with being a low quantity poster and be upset with yourself for not catching it. Both scum and town can be low quantity and low quality posters. I think it’s worth pushing a slot that hasn’t given you enough to get a strong read on it regardless of the quantity of posts. If you just give that slot a pass because of your own past experiences, you’re letting luck decide the game for you.

2 Likes

I’m up right now! I Will be here for the next few hours.

1 Like

Just do what I do and don’t be scared of anyone ever

1 Like

So, I’m going to take a shower, do some things and then I’ll come back and destroy everyone voting me.

1 Like

Is your claim real

1 Like

Actually no. I have feelings about you.

1 Like

I dont really mind low quantity posts in theory. No solving is a big nono though.

3 Likes

1 Like

Anyway i think we should all agree that a degree of solving should be expected of all slots and in that regard only porscha is currently in need of progress. Once pors ha contributes meaningfully we can then more easily judge everyone’s solving and intent side by side.

2 Likes

Bbl.

Also litten is back to being scummy imo.

1 Like

Pretty

2 Likes

Is hammer enabled d1?

1 Like

oh i didn’t know you felt that way

2 Likes

You’re right but I can’t just death-tunnel push people for not speaking a lot.

3 Likes

Nor should you. Can you tell me why you think KingTroll’s more likely scum here than Porscha?

1 Like

I don’t know how to quote break and Im on mobile so ill just try to be concise.

1. Omgus can totally be ai. I gave examples of a game I played as scum last week and can link you to it if youd like. It wont differ from my town games much though because i have one of those annoying playstyles

2. My vote on Leafia there was actually the first of two times I semijokingly pushed them. That first being because i have no fucking idea what their statement meant. plenty of people find serious reasons to vote early. achromatic was locked onto a wolf in our champs game within like 15 posts (he totally missed the wolf i found tho)

3. My point about meta was also a critique about achro wanting to lynch littens over meta while min wanted to not do that over meta which you got. But what i was thinking at the time was if achro wants a littens lynch, min and jerky dont then achro’s point about littens being a good information lynch hold some water. Honestly i dont even scumread littens but im certainly the type of person to go after the people i feel are manipulating the wagon for better of worse. this is my ninja way

4. So heres something else. I dont frontload every push i make in the game with a disclaimer infront of it (except this response indicating that im on the phone.)

I see scummy push from rads, so i talk to the pushed person (alana) who immediately knows what im talking about. We also had a chat about it that you didnt mention at all.

I agree with neon that it looked like (and was) rolehunting from rad but instead of trying to spell it out for any scum reading the thread i wanted to hint to a townread what I meant.

Having a reasonable lynch pool is not fencesitting.

Wolves go in the box. Never let them know your next move. Vote min/rad/jerky 2022.

3 Likes

Because I can’t get anything off of Porscha at all, I at least have a bit more of a read on kingtroll - An evil one, but a read. Porscha I can’t read for anything and that could be a skill issue it could be because there’s nothing there.

I just feel more confident on one than the other.

1 Like