UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

If I had to put my finger on anyone being evil aside from Leafia I think I’d shoot into people who haven’t claimed yet to force them into a claim that they now have to stick with for the rest of the game.

I’m not suggesting we do this yet, could easily be forcing townies to claim as much as mafia here. Only really willing to do this if most of you want to do so.

1 Like

If everyone active looks good its either a lurker team or a wolf team consisting of good wolf players

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve really ever demonstrated the capability to re-evaluate someone but maybe I should tbh

2 Likes

Probably a little of both

1 Like

not an alt. promise

didn’t gyr claim a vig role why are they top wagon

< has missed most of the context in this game out of a desire to like everything

Wow. I have opposite observations about Frink. The only thing close to follwoing was the early sheeping of your wagon.

The Rad push though felt very authentic and he somehow called out the ‘making excuses’ before I said it (i dont actually scumread Rad, was just annoyed but still)

2 Likes

I’d claim but im paranoid of anticlaim-mechanic or soupkill existing.

1 Like

Idk what a soupkill is but that’s completely fair. Mostly just my opinion on where to proceed if we have nothing better to do. We have stuff to do right now so there’s no real need to do this. Yet.

1 Like

i think it’s fair to claim general utility given how hosts have not confirmed an anticlaim mechanic in play and even bastard games do that

soupkill is a neutral/mafia role that can kill people who claim unrelated to their factional kills

Oh.

Well okay fuck that then.

1 Like

Yes you should honestly.

1 Like

After a re-evaluation that was me just reading your Iso again the only thing we have against eachother is our introduction where we got off on the wrong foot.

Aside from that I don’t really think I can say anything stands out that makes me want to kill you neccessarily. I can see where your mindset might be at now what with me going “grr ur evil” because of something that happened ages ago and I’m refusing to look at anything else.

I mean I don’t think you’re a golden goose townie who should never die but yeah - Probably tunnelled on that starting read a bit too much at least

2 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like

VOTE: Porscha

Achromatic saying this is scum indicative for Porscha based on meta actually invalidates both my reasonings for voting Gyrlander when he looks more unperformative than Porscha

And also not against the idea of policy lynching inactives when in doubt

1 Like

My role is self-explanatory when I actually use it btw

1 Like

let’s say my vote is on porscha rn even though i don’t really know why and i’m not actually going to vote while i think about the gamestate

My role is trash

1 Like

f. my role is actually really cool