UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Wolfreading anyone who doesn’t wolfread you is a power move

2 Likes

2 Likes

yeah i think that you’re good on there. let me make a magnus case rq i said i would earlier but now i actually will i have wim

VOTE: Magnus

I laughed.

1 Like

Magnus is town. His wolf game isnt this good.

2 Likes

You are… Sixth most sus to me (and I don’t even scumread you, I just townread others more) you’re almost in the middle of my reads actually

1 Like

That’s just mean

1 Like

How long has it been since that game?

1 Like

Oh sorry

I looked over his wolf game and i noticed several things about it that would indicate to me that the nuance he has used to push on people this game is a stark contrast to the more predatory behavior he exhibited in that game.

3 Likes

This is less mean. Thank you.

1 Like

2 weeks

1 Like

That nuance was noted lmao its actually why im townreading him and i dont even know how polarized or not he is

1 Like

Do you guys mean polarized as in wolves having to be flip floppy?

1 Like

Caveat he could be goint super try hard to pocket me and kill me n1 which is a good strategy but if so just re evaluate or scan him or something. He has played well today.

1 Like

There is no good response to this.
Either I agree and discredit myself, or I disagree and act defensively.

2 Likes

Alana might be town

2 Likes

I don’t think you need to respond to it, do you? I’m primarily the person saying your slot should be looked at.

1 Like

Also quick primer on how achro solves

I have levels of towniness. If everyone or near everyone meets a bar i raise my scrutiny.

Porscha is just flopping around atm

So there might come a day where scrutiny levels catch up to magnus but he would need to be playing a very clean wolf game compared to day 1 of his last wolf rand

2 Likes

I don’t need to, but I needed an excuse to post without another analysis.
And you’re free to do that.

1 Like