UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

You can post whenever you want. :c

1 Like

Also if porscha is v i think her wagon is probably pure because wolves are letting me do the heavy lifting of suspecting.

Conversely i think if she is wolf a wolf is probably voting her atm. Not a sure thing but it would make sense.

2 Likes

what

1 Like

Just musing on wagonomics

1 Like

Actually this depends on gyrā€™s alignment tbf. Gyr has gotten enough pressure where if he is scum this is inverted

1 Like

@FRink

So its been two years. Do my antics still hold up from your memory?

1 Like

Somewhat. You still do the dizzying intellect thing too much for my taste and you townread anything that moves. But youā€™re a blast to play with and we operate with the same goals in mind. <3

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard to find good players that think outside the box.

2 Likes

Whats the dizzying intellect thing again.

Also most players are town so townreading and then adjusting scrutiny just makes sense imo. Looking for the bad when there is much more good has never worked.

Unless its katt

1 Like

i used to never make townreads in my early days

1 Like

I just get worn from wifom who done it nth level stuff. ā€œif x is y that means that z is antispewing kā€

That was always what appealed to me about putting wolves in boxes as a strategy. Even a town player who primarily tonereads d1 can use it to great effect without the fluff.

But by looking for the bad, you can push town players doing bad things to raise their own standards and then the strategy is even better. Until hollowkatt pockets me.

2 Likes

i return from 111 posts hello

magnus iso

i think this is a perfectly reasonable thing to say but if magnus flips non-town at some point reason to believe that some of this information is false

i can find a world where this is attempting to drive a wedge between t!jarek and t!leafia while trying to buddy with t!ahcro, or distance if one of jarek/leafia is wolf. i donā€™t think magnus/achro is ever w/w though this is a blatant pocket on achro

i donā€™t get the point of this. ā€œleafia played like a wolf [here]ā€ followed by ā€œleafia has changed as an evil so their meta doesnā€™t matterā€ so like. whatā€™s the point, magnus. whyā€™d you bring any of it up if you think none of it matters. are you just shading leafia for no reason

i donā€™t like this because no matter how leafia answers itā€™s grounds for you to continue scumreading them here

okay. donā€™t know if you did this so youā€™d have something to push against as a defense in advance or if it was just a joke but hi iā€™m here now

this isnā€™t openwolfing this is just a joke. given how youā€™re pushing leafia forā€¦ reacting seriously to a joke by jarek uhhhhh whatā€™s your idea with that sort of hypocrisy

if leafia flips red at some point i think this is a really solid distancing attempt that iā€™m going to have a hard time convincing others on good job

questioning another person without adding anything of value

weird meta talk to disparage a vibe read when iā€™d argue that a vibe read is actually stronger than a meta read

iā€™m redacting a certain part of your post here but iā€™m going to give you a pat on the head and move on for it i think i know what youā€™re softing

if someone is sussing past activity then it is the right to defend it. and by defending it you make new content so. whatā€™s the point

not ai but use your vote. guys use your vote. if youā€™re not voting anyone your vote does nothing. try to make someone sweat

i feel like at this point you would have a case to vote leafia regardless of their own vote on you at the time. kind of weird that you would say ā€˜oh well i canā€™t continue my case on someone whoā€™s acting scummy because they voted meā€™ instead of just. pushing forwards

wow thereā€™s a lot of focus on leafia here. it would be really funny if this was performative distancing and jarek was just used as a springboard by leafia to get us here but i donā€™t think thatā€™s the case

feel like this is a bit of a misrep of what leafia was saying as well as just. so much depends on some sort of meta read that i do not think either leafia or magnus should be putting this much weight on at this point

meh. interesting

i really donā€™t get what the logic was behind this. they say it was a joke but like??? you try to justify it first for some reason all it ended up doing was getting neon to vote you for a moment and nothing else

only i can use dice to accuse people!!! what is this are the dice cheating on me

i reallllly donā€™t like these reads on alana

meh

nevermind magnus town

if it was just a good question why did you only specify jarek to answer it

aughhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH

i feel like this entire achro post is just an attempt to pocket achro

this is such a weird way to take gyrā€™s statement

this is a good question though so i wonā€™t make my funny copypaste. however it still puts the burden on gyr over magnus to make the funny content

hi

this is a really weird way to read this post too. at d1 sometimes just admitting you donā€™t have a horse in the race instead of trying to force a read on someone isnā€™t a bad thing

lmao same

this is just funny if true

i do like the general defense of jarek and i do not think that jarek/magnus are w/w

i know youā€™re not voting me in particular for pressure but i want to say this anyway: the day i am pressured is the day i care about a game. no i welcome dying d1 because it means i can just say a bunch of bullshit at d1 (funnest part of the game) and then i donā€™t need to play for the rest of the game (the stressful part) . you can try to pressure me on day two or three if iā€™m still alive (which i will be because i have an unkillable role) but today will not happen even if iā€™m at l-1

it is funny though

not really a lot of evidence to outright state that we canā€™t be w/w. itā€™s just a throwaway vote anyone could do it

always

eh it had a good handful of my actual thoughts and reads so i donā€™t know why youā€™re completely denying it. yeah itā€™s mostly jokey but the game was not serious then and is still not serious from my pov

unrelated to my magnus case i really should do this. just surf and like posts itā€™d be so stupid

i donā€™t get why you brought up a bunch of my posts and then said. ā€œother than these no content!ā€ without actually talking about the content i actually had made by that point

also when does the day end

1 Like

9 am est

Iā€™m around for a few hours and then to sleep, so the dayā€™s going to be ending around the time Iā€™ll be waking up. Iā€™m happy where my vote is right now though.

1 Like

what a helpful meta read that totally stops someone from having randed wolf. itā€™s a roughly 1 in 4 chance that anyone here got scum why would you just discount the possibility out of pure meta

sick

self centered townie pov

mood

hi rad

1 Like

@kingtroll are you saying magnus is wolf regardless of leafia alignment because that feel a bit tunneling to me.

Is he shading a townie or distancing from a partner? Iyo?

I will read love is war magnus d1 and consider

2 Likes

Do you want Porscha over Alana/Chrich/Leafia because of the wagon momentum?

1 Like

I was one of the first people pointing out Porschaā€™s empty ISO. Iā€™m pretty happy with the wagon cause I think itā€™s likely scum. Iā€™m far less confident on the others you mentioned and like I pointed out earlier, the fact that my 4 scum leans were all on gyr makes me think Iā€™m probably just wrong on some of them.

1 Like

i think either are possibilities if magnus is a wolf. the situation could play out the same no matter what the alignments of magnus/leafia are however i donā€™t think jarek is wolf with magnus ever and i feel like itā€™s much more likely for leafia/magnus to be t/t or w/t than w/w itā€™s just that if itā€™s w/w i want to say i called it in dead chat

also i was asked to tunnel so iā€™ll tunnel welcome to the bridge