UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Forgetting porscha was in the game for my riddle when there are only 13 people in the game feels weird. Thinking more

1 Like

true
when I saw your claim my immediate reaction was that you would be able to get away with claiming that as wolf because you can do enough damage to the point of it not mattering if you are a wolf if you are alive at d4, or you can just talk yourself out of it

instead magnus just tells me to not be paranoid lmao

2 Likes

Porscha wagon probably has merit, as their ISO is mainly mech talk, commentary and have been a no show since they’ve been a wagon.
I can see myself voting Porscha by EoD, if they still continue to not do anything game wise.

1 Like

@Litten

Whatcha think. Horror game monster sound right for how people should perceive me?

1 Like

no

1 Like

Thing is, if Magnus/Porscha are w/w. Would the former really forget their buddy existed?
Something tells me no.

1 Like

I’m not in the right mental state to answer accurately what I think of you I’m like a completely different player right now

1 Like

Youre supposed to pretend i am scary

1 Like

achro is very scary can confirm

2 Likes

I am confused about this are you ok

2 Likes

yes I am fine

2 Likes

At one point I was gonna vote you if I saw you townread another person but you townread me as soon as you got back online and it was warm and fuzzy.

1 Like

Actually, that was the third time you townread me.

1 Like

I doubt Magnus/Porscha are w/w, because it’s unlikely to me that w!Magnus would say in thread that they forgot their scum buddy. Especially if they saw the VC with Porscha being a wagon.

1 Like

3 Likes

She wasnt a wagon then

1 Like

so why cant we have competing wagons with them instead of the retracted vig claim who might get shot by the hardclaiming vig

2 Likes

Oh boy

1 Like

what does I’ll be down for it even mean

1 Like

He would vote but wouldnt be happy

Ie

Pls dont make me bus

1 Like