UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

If you don’t mind occasional but extremely colorful language, yeah I’d love if you checked out some of the new roles I added. It’s good fun and ill be playing this weekend for fix a bunch of bugs.

2 Likes

Mostly UI bugs but anyway.

1 Like

hard respect for anyone who does modding so i might check out your version at some point

I’ll check it out for sure. I didn’t even realize sc2 mafia was still a thing until people on this site started mentioning it. I haven’t really loaded up the sc2 client in a long time, let alone played any mods.

1 Like

Hmm. Magnus’s cases feel more performative here than they did in love is war tbh

1 Like

Adjusting for wim levels for me being in the game and the steps he would need to take to trick me this is within his scum range yes.

Partner equity with porscha too tbh

He hasnt treated me with much actual caution this game either just like porscha.

Thanks for pointing this out.

2 Likes

2 Likes

no problem? i think?

if magnus is a wolf they’re regretting asking me to tunnel them if i dared rn

1 Like

based mafia player

Also ‘i could vote porscha with achro’ feels like setting up a bus ngl

But also he didnt really do anything with me in love is war. Feels pockety to say it that way yes

2 Likes

Well Gyrlander jumping on that after being the wagon beforehand is a little sus. I’m gonna be honest I dont know if that exactly makes him a wolf though. Like the vig claim stuff was weird okay but if Gyrlander was a wolf he would probably vote the wagon that had/has momentum before jumping to one that’s pretty new.

1 Like

Gyr is a weird guy tbh.

I think porscha is still a wolf tbh

2 Likes

good night lads. no idea if i’ll be awake for eod so uhhh i’ll flip a coin and see if i leave my vote on porscha or magnus

I appreciate that. I would never have started if I didnt love the mod. It was a lot of work. Every time I play a game with mods like civ 6 or DST I always give the mod devs buckets of info to help them fix stuff. It aint easy.

1 Like

if porch is wolf then I think the game is probably easy and I don’t really have to do anything rn

I’ll look over magnus posts later but if leafia is town then that could explain my feelings for why I kept looking at leafia

2 Likes

VOTE: Porscha is what the coin has told me. however i will try to be here before eod as well

I was reading love is war and magnus was wary of me that game in a way that feels very different from today. Telling litten to not be paranoid of me feels like tmi tbh considering i dogwalked him as scum

1 Like

UNVOTE porscha

Just so no early oops hammers

2 Likes

Dope. Ill probably sleep past the chinese fire drill to magnus since I have to work on stuff late but keep me posted.

2 Likes

magnus wasn’t lying achro really does keep people’s fright levels in mind while they do their reads. can’t believe achro is a horror game monster with a keyboard