UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Hmmm, very villagery wallpost from Magnus. This is more what I’d expect from v!Magnus. Moving him up to a townlean, possibly a townread for now.

2 Likes

Speaking of which, could you post your readlist Leafia, if you haven’t already? You’re sounding awfully agreeable again.

1 Like

Here it is. You do realize that I can agree with people as a villager too right? Just because I agree with someone doesn’t make me scum.

1 Like

This just came across like you were egging Achro on, saying “Magnus could do this”, but then by saying this:

You disassociate yourself from that. It’s whenever you agree on multiple fronts that I have to stop and think.

1 Like

It’s because I’m trying to get a better read on you and it’s the truth too. I have a lot of respect for your wolfgame and I was doing pretty much the same thing there that you did earlier in the game. Pointing out that you weren’t as far out of your wolfmeta as Achro thought you were.

1 Like

This is hilarious in hindsight, given Min’s talking about Porscha.

1 Like

Going to try again to get some sleep now. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t remember this from ‘80s, but I’d need to check. Did this really happen in Umineko?

1 Like

Perhaps I’m blind, yet I have a hard time seeing this apply to Porscha.

1 Like

It wasn’t a serious read, I’d wager.

1 Like

That wouldn’t be surprising tbh.

1 Like

In this I do highly agree with you.

1 Like

Its not meta indicative imo.

1 Like

youve played with porscha?

1 Like

This is NAI at best… in my experience.

1 Like

Twice yes.

1 Like

Possible but highly unlikely

1 Like

Any protectives in play should probably go on Neon tonight, for the record. Even accounting for WIFOM.

1 Like

Train Tunnel

1 Like