UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Is someone who hasn’t been on this morning methinks cause Achro has said that everyone posting recently looked good

1 Like

Before I go to bed, my guess is KingTroll.

1 Like

Well seeing as I have tortured you with my mysterious ways I will just tell you.

Read Porscha’s iso and find a read. A town read. A scum read. Just pick one out and quote it for me. Go on.

1 Like

@CRichardFortressLies you too. Quote me your favorite one.

1 Like
Second Guess (Trigger Warning: Zero Rollercoasters)

This comes across as a question Achro asked earlier as well, if I’m remembering right:

It doesn’t really mean anything on it’s own, but it’s worth pointing out nonetheless.

Hold on, this is perfect. I’m KNOWN for hating a certain category of questioning.
Anyway, this question turns the attention onto CRichard to explain whether the read on himself is fair, or onto Alana if it’s not. There’s a thought to be had about this slipping W/V/V if Rad’s evil, but I’m not pursuing that right now.

This could mostly apply to Rad themselves here, if I’m being honest?

Questions. I dislike certain questions because they deflect attention, and that’s what I’m seeing here.

This turns the attention onto me.

And this turned the attention onto Achro.

I think I ruined the formatting.
In any case, I would argue this is a confrontational post, so I’m not sure if Rad makes sense anymore, but these are spur-of-the-moment guesses I’m trying to justify by dressing up nicely.

…No, I don’t think you’re talking about Rad.

At least Rad’s consistent with their reads, according to their later readlist.

Wanting to focus more on their scumreads.

This was about my focus question earlier, which was fun but ultimately meaningless.

If evil, I think this TMIs a lack of evil anticlaim.

Getting indignant at the sheer audacity not to be automatically townread, I guess. Would an evil do this?
You see, since Townies know they’re good, anyone reading them as evil is incorrect, so villagers seem to OMGUS more often than not. So this pushback seems good, to me?

Pepperoni Pizza, please.

Despite having disagreeable placements, none of these placements are particularly polarising? Anyway, I don’t think Rad is correct, and I’m not being thorough, but I may as well check.

1 Like

I forgot Porscha existed.

1 Like

Glance through her iso and pick out you favorite town/scum read please :)

1 Like

You think Porscha is unable to provide fake reads as woofers?

1 Like

Don’t think there’s a good reason for a town with 42 posts to ever post 0 reads, regardless of capacity to do so as wolf.

1 Like

I thought this was a read, but it was a sheep vote.
…Don’t tell me you want to LHF on the first day. Both a blessing and a curse. I’d be down for it, but I wouldn’t be happy about it.

1 Like

Porscha is a fantastic player, the fact you think she is a LHF speaks for itself.

1 Like

I don’t know Porscha, all I have is this one game to go off.

1 Like

Yes I know, which is why I was using that to illustrate my point against her.

1 Like

1 Like

I have reason to believe this does not equate to scum Porscha. My knowledge is limited. But Porscha is certainly capable of more. As woof or town

1 Like

VOTE: Porscha

Then let her prove it.

1 Like

If I was not doing that I would have said more.

I won’t vote Porscha though.

1 Like

I do find it curious how you win games when you’re not willing to hold people accountable for posting without providing any sort of content which to measure them by.

From the bottom of my heart I don’t understand.

1 Like

This read is based on something

1 Like

Go on then.

1 Like