UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Anyway my way too early list of town leans are

Rad
Jarek
Leafia

1 Like

Good catch. I’m also leaning towards Alana and Rad being unpaired, because if those two shared a scum chat. I feel that Rad would tell Alana before the latter posted that Leafia didn’t vote on Jarek for RVS.

1 Like

Rad mindmelded with me and tbh that has like 95% chance of being town from experience so yeah.

1 Like

Will say it’s a decent look for Rad, seeing as they were quick to point out Leafia’s vote on Jarek wasn’t RVS.

1 Like

@CRichardFortressLies do you feel this read on you is justified and accurate?

1 Like

Yes.
For context. Alana and I played a game off site. I was mafia in that game.

1 Like

From my one game of experience crich howls a bit as wolf so we shall see if i have a godread there or not.

1 Like

Rad I’ll link you the game in question if you want it.

1 Like

Alright, it pinged me because I just got out of a game where scum pointed to town early and claimed the townie “had a high level of activity and scumhunting”, when they really didn’t. I didn’t get the impression from your first 20 posts that you were really doing early solving at all. Not that a lack of early solving makes you scum, but that scum can point to town and make up bad reasons for giving them a town read, and that’s what this felt like.

1 Like

@alana please quote the early solving that you liked from crich.

I will help you out here rad. You should have asked this imo

1 Like

Yeah, I can also get @CRichardFortressLies’s thoughts on it first though since alana’s not the only one I’m interested in getting thoughts from

1 Like

Why arent you interested in alana’s as well? Should keep a robust view

1 Like

I am. I was planning on asking exactly what you did tbh. I just wanted to get crich’s reaction first.

1 Like

Fair enough.

I am always raring to go. Mind voting litten for me to bully him into being pressured when he wakes up? I have played with him before and i think he is in his early game scum meta and i need a helping hand.

1 Like

That’s a good point. From experience, usually players that try to get on my good side are the ones I should be wary of. As I’ve found scum are more likely to want players to town read them. Town otoh prefers to solve and are willing to ruffle feathers in the process.

1 Like

What did you think of your own solving up to that point?

1 Like

Speaking of which. Alana’s catch-up post pinged me, as outside Leafia and Jarek they mentioned my slot as a town read and it’s the posts trying to get on my good side that I take note of.

1 Like

It’s ok this stage of the game.

1 Like

Anyway crich i think litten is scum because i know he believes the best way to avoid being caught by me as scum is to live past day 1 and then shoot me n1 so the ‘i will be better day 2’ rings about six alarm bells.

Also i am 2/2 at catching a wolf day 1 on this site. Heat check time tbh

1 Like

You never played with me when I have wolfed. In fact, we haven’t played together in years, unless you count mashes, where we barely interact with each other.

Unfortunately I’m in my town meta where I don’t care early on d1

1 Like